- Developer: Regal Crest, Marycroft Homes, Countrywide Homes, Aspenridge Homes
- Address: The Queensway & Ravenshoe Rd, Keswick
- Occupancy: 2023/2024
- Pricing: from $1M
- Home Types: Detached Homes
- Types of Home: 36′,45′,50′,60′ Detached Homes
- Deposit Structures: TBD
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, $15,000 in Free Upgrades
Simcoe Landing is the perfect amenity-rich, family-centric community to call home. These new homes in Keswick offer modern comforts with stylish finishes designed to meet the needs of a growing family.
REASONS TO BUY
- Moments from all of your everyday shopping needs! You will be just minutes from a great assortment of Retailers, Services, Banks, Grocery Stores and Dining Options at Keswick Marketplace (5 minutes) and Glenwoods Centre (3 minutes)
- Conveniently located just 2 minutes from Highway 404 seamlessly connecting you to Highways 407 & 401
- Minutes from the beach! Residents at Simcoe Landing will have access to a number of beaches that line Cook’s Bay such as: Miami Beach, Glenwood Beach, Pine Beach, Elmhurst Beach and more – all of which are accessible in less than 10 minutes
- Surrounded with fantastic outdoor amenities where the Scanlon Creek Conservation Area, Silver Lakes Golf & Country Club, Brown Hill Tract, Shawneeki Golf Club and more are all less than 15 minutes away!
- Located 15 minutes from Newmarket, 28 minutes from Richmond Hill and 44 minutes from Barrie
- Simcoe Landing is the newest community by Top 4 Builders offering family sized homes in a community that already offers amenities that every household desires, all just minutes away. This four-season community has shopping, dining, entertainment, schools, golf courses and the desirable location of being steps to Cook’s Bay on Lake Simcoe.
- Neighbouring communities of Sharon, Newmarket, Mount Albert and Aurora are just a short drive away with easy access to Highway 404 and Woodbine Avenue, living in Keswick will be a getaway from the city that even family needs.
- If you’re looking for a new home in Aurora, Sharon, Mount Albert or Keswick or Stouffville, this is your opportunity to find the dream home you’ve always been waiting for at Simcoe Landing, our new community in Keswick.
Commuters experience convenience and ease with the newly completed 404 extension and bountiful connectivity options to Toronto and neighbouring cities like East Gwillimbury, Stouffville, Newmarket, Bradford, and Barrie. And that’s not the best part — just minutes from home, against the backdrop of this growing, dynamic city is the beauty of Lake Simcoe. Scoured clean by glaciers, the magnificence of stunning colorful sunsets make it a truly glorious destination.
Aspen Ridge Homes
At the heart of Aspen Ridge Homes is customer satisfaction. Every day, Aspen Ridge Homes strives to exceed customers’ expectations with an unwavering commitment to the design, construction and value of the homes they build through technological innovation and traditional customer service. Time and again, Aspen Ridge Homes builds communities of dreams that last a lifetime.
Country Wide Homes
Country Wide builds distinctive homes that tradespeople are proud to help create and our customers love to call their own. We pride ourselves on delivering excellence and building to a higher standard. We value craftsmanship with exceptional service and take great care in our caring, because our relationships with our homebuyers are just as important to us as your new home is to you.
Marycroft Homes believes that a quality home is one that offers true and lasting value, giving our customers more for their new home dollar. We recognize buying a home is a life-changing event and we are committed, from the point of sale to after-sales service, to making the experience simple and rewarding for our customers.
Regal Crest Homes
Regal Crest Homes places importance on ensuring the complete comfort and happiness of our purchasers and the quality of every new home we build. Today, when value-conscious new home buyers choose Regal Crest, they can be completely confident about two things: a new home they will be proud to own today and lasting value that will appreciate in the years ahead. and lasting value that will appreciate through all the years ahead.