Saddle Ridge Homes is a new pre-construction single family home development by Trinity Point Developments. Coming soon to 1235 Fourth Line in Milton.
- Developer: Trinity Point
- Address: Louis St. Laurent Avenue & Fourth Line, Milton
- Pricing: Starting From $1,299,999
- Occupancy: August 2023
- Number of Homes: 7
- Home Types: Detached Homes
- Square Footage: 2,037 sq ft – 2,347 sq ft
- Deposit Structure: $30,000 on Signing // $30,000 in 30 Days // $30,000 in 60 Days // $30,000 in 90 Days
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment Available
Reasons to Invest
- POPULATION INCREASE & ECONOMICAL OUTLOOK
Milton’s current population of approximately 125,000 people is set to significantly increase over the next 30 years as the Halton Region’s goal is to grow the population to over 1.1 Million people, which is an 85% increase from 2021. Jobs within the region are set to grow to 500,000 making it a place to truly live, work and play. It is estimated that Halton will need over 90,000 new housing units by 2031 but will have a shortage of over 35,000 homes.
- EDUCATION FOCUSED
Laurier University offers graduate level courses at the MEV Centre. The city also ranks as the 5th most educated workforce in Ontario. With education comes jobs, and with jobs comes the need for housing, which in turn will help keep real estate values strong in the city.