Ruby Condos is Upcoming Pre-construction Condominium Project by Conservatory Group in North York Located at Yonge St and Finch Ave.
- Developer: Conservatory Group
- Address: 51 Drewry Ave, North York, ONM2M 1C9
- Nearest Intersection: Yonge St and Finch Ave
- Pricing: TBD
- Occupancy: TBD
- Suites/ Storeys: 483 Units / 23 Storeys
- Suites Sizes: TBD
- Suite Types: One-bedroom – Three-bedroom
- Maintenance Fees: TBD
- Deposit Structure: TBD
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment Available
Reasons to Buy in Ruby Condos !
- This Newtonbrook district is becoming a more sought-after choice for downsizers, first-time buyers, and investors alike. For true international cuisine, which is abundant throughout the stretch, North York is undoubtedly one of the most underappreciated neighbourhoods in the country. Families, dog walkers, and people just looking for a pleasant morning stroll all love the surrounding Newtonbrook Park. Minutes away are reputable schools, recreation facilities, and the large, sculptural North York Centre Library. Every urban convenience is close at hand thanks to Yonge’s bustling business areas at Finch and Sheppard. Running daily errands is a snap thanks to GoodLife Fitness, Whole Foods, high-end designer labels, major banks, and civic services. The location is close to public transportation, and a five-minute bus journey will take you to Finch Station, from which you can reach downtown Toronto in under 30 minutes. Getting across the GTA is equally straightforward because to the station’s connections with York Regional Transit, the GO bus system, and Viva Blue