Queen Central is a Condominium Development by Parallax Developments in Toronto Located at Queen St W & Bay St.
- Developer: Parallax Developments
- Address: 100 Queen Street West, Toronto, Ontario
- Nearest Intersection: Queen St W & Bay St.
- Pricing: Starting from $500’s
- Occupancy: 2025
- Storeys \ Suites: 369 Units \ 34 Storeys
- Suite Types: High-rise Condos
- Suites Sizes: 0-3 Bedroom
- Deposit Structure: TBD
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment
Reason to Buy in Queen Central !
- In the Church-Yonge Corridor, the Queen Central condominium complex has a view of Queen Street. St Michael’s Hospital, the CF Toronto Eaton Centre, George Brown College, Dundas Square, and Ryerson University can all be reached on foot from the condominium. These and other attractions are all within a short distance of the building. Ryerson University has acquired the Toronto landmark formerly known as Maple Leaf Gardens, once the home of the Toronto Maple Leaf’s, and renamed it the Mattamy Athletic Centre.