Queen and Sherbourne Condos is High-rise Pre-construction Condominium Project by One Properties in Toronto Located at Queen St E and Sherbourne St.
- Developer: One Properties
- Address: 245 Queen St E, Toronto, ONM5A 1S5
- Nearest Intersection: Queen St E and Sherbourne St
- Pricing: TBD
- Occupancy: TBD
- Suites/ Storeys: 1654 Units/35 Storeys
- Suites Sizes: TBD
- Suite Types: One-bedroom – Three-bedroom
- Maintenance Fees: TBD
- Deposit Structure: TBD
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment Available
Reasons to Buy in Queen and Sherbourne Condos !
- This new pre-construction skyscraper is in the eastern part of downtown Toronto, which is a fantastic area to invest in because it’s experiencing significant revitalization while still being somewhat more inexpensive than many older downtown neighbourhoods. The property is close to George Brown College, which is growing rapidly, Ryerson University, and The Financial District, where an estimated 200,000 people work every day. It receives a flawless one hundred on its TransitScore and a 94 on its WalkScore due to the 24-hour streetcar stopping just outside your door and the short distance to the Queen metro station. You have access to shopping, food, entertainment, and recreation. You can easily stroll to popular locations like Yonge and Dundas Square, the Eaton Center, and historic communities like The Distillery District and St. Lawrence Market.