Poet & Perth Townhouses is Brand-New Townhouse Development by Reids Heritage Homes in Stratford, located at 36 Quinlan Road.
- Developer: Reids Heritage Homes
- Address: 36 Quinlan Road, Stratford, ON
- Nearest Intersection: O’Loane Avenue and Mornington Street
- Pricing: Starting from the High 500’s
- Occupancy: 2024
- Number of Homes: Total 392 Homes in total 5 phases [First Phase 6 (Large Bungalow Towns), 10 (Small Bungalow Towns), 36 (Rear Lane Garage Towns) & 16 (Back to Back Towns]
- Home Sizes: 1,394 Sqft – 1,599 Sqft
- Home Types: Back to Back, Rear Lane & Bungalow Townhome Designs (Walk-out & Walk-up Basement options available)
- Deposit Structure: 10% Total Deposit (Extended – Flexible Deposit Structure)
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment Available
- Downtown Stratford is a treasure trove of antiques, curios and collectibles, exquisite jewellery, statuettes and figurines, fine furniture, crystalware and more. Step into one of these unique places and discover a world of timeless beauty and art. Check out the fashion stores for every style, aesthetic, and gift shops with adorable knick-knacks, art and cultural souvenirs, homeware and culinary supplies to spruce up your home. Every day artists, craftsmen and artisans unveil new creations in their studios. From the funky to the one-of-a-kind, the experience is truly amazing.
- At Poet & Perth, you can choose from an outstanding collection of bungalows and 3-bedroom townhomes and rest assured that each home is designed and built to our exceptional quality standards!
- Poet & Perth is ideally located south of Perth Line 36 (Quinlan Road) between O’Loane Avenue and Mornington Street. All around is beautiful countryside, fresh air and uncongested wide open spaces. And just a 3-minute drive brings you to historic urban downtown Stratford with its arts, culture, theatre, cuisines and more. Stratford offers the perfect balance of idyllic country living with proximity to major urban centres. Source: Poet & Perth
Reasons to Buy | Poet & Perth !
- City-wide wifi and fibre optic broadband connectivity: Stratford’s advanced infrastructure of integrated broadband fibre and highspeed WIFI platform provides internet connectivity throughout Stratford.
- Internationally Renowned for Culture: Stratford is an international destination with a thriving cultural economy. The world-famous Stratford Festival is one of Canada’s leading tourist attractions generating $140 million in economic activity, $65 million in taxes and 3,000 direct and indirect jobs.
- Secure Power Supply: Stratford’s unique power system delivers a 99.98% reliable power supply that actively reconfigures routing within 30 seconds of power generation.
- Higher Education: Stratford has a University of Waterloo Stratford School of Interaction Design and Business with many options apart from four other university branches and colleges near Stratford, ON.
Sign up for the Platinum Access to Poet & Perth Townhouses project !
Poet and Perth Townhouses Stratford
Poet and Perth Townhouses by Reids Heritage Homes are on sale, and we want you to take advantage of this opportunity.
The townhouses are in the quaint Stratford City near O’Loane Avenue and Mornington Street intersection, on 36 Quinlan Road.
Ideal for families, these stunning three-bedroom townhouses come in three options. These are back-to-back, rear lane, and bungalows, starting from $500!
- About the Developer
Reids Heritage Homes is an award-winning builder. They have over 40 years of experience building sustainable timeless homes.
The developer’s successful projects include Williamsburg Walk in Kitchener. Woodland’s Preserve in Guelph is another.
- What to expect from the furnishings and home design
Expect sprinkled whimsical decor and large windows with flooding light. The idea is to have open living spaces, hardwood floors, and a neutral colour palette.
The townhomes are intricately crafted with a modern style. They also include low-consumption stainless steel appliances.
- What it is like living in Stratford city: Reasons to buy
The classical city has beautiful landscapes, a rich heritage, and a strong tourist industry. Culture and art come alive in the birthplace of Shakespeare.
There are also great food options and annual world-class festivals. The festivals attract the who’s who of producers, actors, and singers worldwide.
Indeed, it’s a city of timeless beauty, blending country life and big-city amenities.
- Scenic outdoors
Stratford has five gardens blooming with mixed flowers, greenery, and sculptured shrubs, watered by the River Avon. The Shakespeare Garden is the most popular. Another garden is Arthur Meighen.
You can rent a paddle boat, kayak, or canoe or engage in other water sports on the Avon River or Lake Victoria.
Stratford’s park has more than 115 acres dedicated to parks, with picnic spots, nature trails, and bike paths.
Greenwood Park borders Perth Townhouses to the west, while McManus Park lies north. Other parks include Kemp Crescent Park, Greenberg Park to the east, and many more.
The city is 53 minutes from London, 41 minutes from Kitchener, and 1.5 hours from Toronto. Niagara Falls is also two and a half hours away.
Residents have easy access to Highway 401 via Highways 7 and 8.
The Stratford train station VIA also provides easy access by train, but buses are also available.
- Vibrant tourism
Canada has some of the most popular festivals attracting thousands of tourists from around the globe.
Canada’s Stratford Festival is the most famous one. Here renowned artists and producers perform spectacular dance and Shakespeare live plays.
Expect unforgettable musical performances, perfected every year since 1953.
Perth Townhouses Stratford residents are four minutes from the festival theatres. They’re also less than five minutes from the Tom Patterson Theater.
There’s also the lively Summer Music Festival, which attracts singers and celebrity musicians.
- The Swan parade
The Swan parade happens once every year in April, after the winter. Swans, with sounds from the police band, duck and waddle majestically to Avon river.
- Excellent food options
If you love food, you’ll love the diverse gourmets-from fresh produce and cheese to the trending global foods by highly trained chefs. And for those with a sweet tooth, indulge in the Chocolate Trail from professional bakers and confectioners.
- A three-minute drive from Stratford’s historic downtown
Historic Stratford downtown has a range of stores. You’ll find antiques, collectibles, vintage furniture, timeless jewelry, and more.
For fashionistas, there are plenty of fashion stores and artwork.
There are also stores for culinary supplies.
- Excellent schools
Here are nearby schools
- The University of Waterloo-Stratford School of Interaction Design and Business
- St. Michael Catholic Secondary School
- Stratford Northwestern Secondary School
- Anderson College
- Bedford Public School
- Conestoga College
- St. Aloysius School
- Stratford Chefs Schools
Variety of shopping stores
Stratford Mall, which houses many boutiques and grocery stores, is within reach. Other places to shop include:
- Food Basics
- No Frills
Nearby health facilities
Stratford General Hospital is steps away, and Star Family Health Team is 1.6 miles from the project.
- Approximate Rent Expected
Traditional leases to Short Term Rentals
Average 2-3 bedroom townhome, one year lease: $2,800/Month
Average Short-Term Lease: $290 to $425/per Day, $2,200 to $3,500 per Week
*based on spring to fall statistics short-term rental statistics.
Where else in Southern Ontario can you find a city as committed to growth as Stratford?
Over 1 Million visitors a year to the world-renowned Stratford Festival
In the heart of Ontario’s largest information technology clusters
One of Ontario’s largest automotive manufacturing areas
- Why Realty Bulls and Why Now
Our payment structure is flexible and extended – 10% deposit. You’ll have access to platinum VIP pricing and floor plans ahead of the rest. You also get first access to the best availability.
We have been in the real estate business for a long time, building relationships and putting our clients first. We offer full service in all real estate matters and assist you throughout the buying process.
Real estate prices are constantly increasing. The starting price won’t always be $500,000. So seize this opportunity now.
Ready to submit a worksheet and secure a unit ?
Connect with us and submit the worksheet details here !Click for the Worksheet
Ready to submit a worksheet and secure a unit?
Connect with us and submit the worksheet details here !Click for the Worksheet