Pinnacle Etobicoke 2 Condos is High-Rise Condominium Development by Pinnacle International in Etobicoke, located at 65 Thomas Riley Rd.
- Developer: Pinnacle International
- Address: 65 Thomas Riley Rd, Etobicoke, ON
- Nearest Intersection: Dundas St W and Kipling Ave
- Pricing: TBD
- Occupancy: TBD
- Storeys/ Suites:Two Tower of 39 and 43 storeys / 828 Units
- Suites Sizes: TBD
- Suite Types: One-bedroom – Three- Bedroom + Den
- Maintenance Fees: TBD
- Deposit Structure: TBD
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment Available
Reasons to Buy in Pinnacle Etobicoke 2 Condos !
- Pinnacle Etobicoke Condos 2’s proximity to Kipling Station and Highway 427 will make it simple for tenants to go in and out of the city. The location is bordered by upscale eating, upscale shopping, neighbourhood schools, parks, and more. It was constructed in the flourishing Islington City Centre neighbourhood. The Cloverdale Mall, which contains more than 100 shops and services and numerous anchor stores like Metro, Home Hardware, Winners, Kitchen Stuff Plus, and Rexall, is only 4 minutes away from the neighbourhood. In less than 10 minutes, locals can easily get to the waterfront, where they may spend the summer months taking in the beautiful scenery.
- Residents may travel in just 2 minutes to Kipling Station, which is thought of as a transit-oriented neighbourhood. With a high Transit Score of 95 out of 100, this neighbourhood will have access to some of the city’s most convenient public transportation. The Milton Line Go Train can get commuters to Union Station in just 20 minutes. In addition to this fantastic transit, Highway 427 is easily accessible and connects to the Gardiner Expressway and Queen Elizabeth Parkway in a flash (QEW). Because of where they live, locals can always get where they’re going swiftly and easily.