Welcome to Pathways at Findlay Creek, an exciting new Master-Planned Community offering Back-to-Back Townhomes, 2-Storey Towns, Detached Bungalows & 2-Storey Detached Homes coming soon to south Ottawa!
- Developer: eQ Homes, Phoenix Homes, Richcraft Homes
- Address: 4828 Bank Street, Ottawa, ON
- Nearest Intersection: Rideau Rd & Bank St
- Pricing: from $700’s
- Occupancy: 2023-2024
- Home Types: Back-to-Back Townhomes, 2-Storey Towns, Detached Bungalows & 2-Storey Detached Homes
- Square Footage: 1,147 sq ft – 3,930 sq ft
- Deposit Structures:
Back-To-Back Townhomes: $5,000 on Signing // $10,000 in 30 Days // $15,000 in 60 Days
Two-Storey Townhomes: $5,000 on Signing // $15,000 in 30 Days // $25,000 in 60 Days
Bungalows & 2-Storey Detached: $5,000 on Signing // $30,000 in 30 Days // $40,000 in 60 Days
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability
Located just off of Hwy 31, residents at Pathways at Findlay Creek will find themselves immersed in nature as the development is surrounded with stunning sprawling green spaces. Located just minutes from your new home, residents will have quick and convenient access to a number of parks and golf courses, Findlay Creek Centre, Ottawa International Airport and Rideau Carleton Casino.
Just a 30-minute drive from downtown, this serene suburban setting gives you and your family the abundance of shopping, entertainment, tranquil nature trails, beautiful parks and so much more.
Reasons to Invest
- Located just 4 minutes from Findlay Creek Centre which features a number of desirable retailers, dining options, grocery stores, and banks such as: FreshCo, Canadian Tire, LCBO, Shoppers Drug Mart, RBC, Tim Hortons and more!
- Conveniently located just 11 minutes from the Ottawa International Airport
- Located just 6 minutes from the Rideau Carleton Casino
- Pathways at Findlay Creek is being developed by a highly reputable developer, eQ Homes, who currently has $5+ billion pipeline of commercial, mixed-use and residential projects in development, as well as a management portfolio of more than 2.9 million square feet of commercial space and 2,000 residential units!