Paris Riverside is a master planned community releasing freehold towns and detached homes from $600’s very soon. Paris (Paris Riverside Homes) is a picturesque, hometown community, 60mins to the GTA, 40 mins to Oakville, 20 mins to Hamilton, 20mins to Cambridge and 40mins to Kitchener, that has become a “country hideaway” for thousands of discerning homebuyers.
- Developer: Crystal Homes & Fernbrook Homes
- Address: 140 Paris Links Rd, Paris, Ontario
- Pricing: Starting from $600’s !!!
- Occupancy: 2025
- Building Types: Freehold Townhomes and Detached Homes
- Unit Sizes: TBD
- Deposit Structures: TBD
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment Available
Top Reasons to Buy at Paris Riverside
- Master-planned community with more than 700 homes
- Flexible and Extended Deposit Plan
- You live amidst 68 acres of protected riverside greenspace overlooking the Grand River, where you will have beautiful river and forest views.
- Connected to 275 km of walking and cycling trails
- Recreational activities like fishing, kayaking, hiking and biking
- Mins from Highway 403 allow you to travel throughout the GTA.
- Minutes from Downtown Paris, where you can enjoy several specialty shops, boutiques, open-air cafes, bakeries, cheese and candy shops, as well as a host of award-winning family and fine dining restaurants
- Less than 20 Minutes from the Brantford VIA Rail Station
- The Brant Conservation Area is only minutes away, where you can spend a fun day fishing, hiking, biking, and even canoeing along the Grand River
- Paris Riverside is being developed by a pair of highly reputable developers, Crystal Homes & Fernbrook Homes, when combined, possess over 60 years of experience!
Paris Riverside overlooks the Grand River in Paris, Canada’s prettiest little town, with parks, playgrounds, and schools and just moments from historic downtown shops and restaurants. This is the perfect place for families to live, play and grow.
Experience the true riverside living in Canada’s prettiest little town. Walk along the river, explore the trails or enjoy the sights and sounds of the river from our outdoor patio.
Here’s your opportunity to live amidst 68 acres of protected greenspace steps from the Grand River, where you can enjoy all kinds of activities like fishing, kayaking, hiking, biking, and more! Enjoy the feeling of freedom again. Safe, uncrowded and with the river at your doorstep.
Take a step back in time and experience the tastes of the 1850s at Tea On The Grand in Paris, ON. Located just minutes south of downtown on the Grand River, you and your best friends can enjoy delicious scones, different teas, lady fingers and more in a historic atmosphere.
Other Benefits of Investing in Paris Riverside
- Diversified Investments: Paris Riverside Homes come with a very long closing of 2025 and diversifying your investment at Paris riverside will gain a huge return down the line.
- Safeguard Your Capital: Investing in real estate is considered to be one of the safest forms of investment – primarily because it guarantees huge returns at minimal risk.
- Amazing Fantastic Views: With Paris Riverside homes, you can experience the best that nature has to offer. The surroundings are scenic and beautiful, leaving a lasting impression.
- Tax Benefits: There are multiple claimable benefits to investing in real estate.
The Team Realty Bulls are excited to announce a new community of beautiful family properties in Paris, Ontario, just steps from the banks of the breathtaking Grand River. There’s a reason Paris has been named “Canada’s Prettiest Little Town.” Paris is known for its gorgeous historic buildings, pleasant businesses, and charming restaurants along the river’s edge. Paris Riverside, located just minutes from downtown Paris, now offers a magnificent selection of houses with stunning river and woodland views. It’s a place of wonder and beauty and maybe your new home.
- Paris Riverside is coming to the beautiful village of Paris in Southern Ontario. Because of its luxury appeal and picturesque setting on the Grand River’s gorgeous banks, this master-planned neighbourhood of single-family homes will provide an unrivalled lifestyle experience. Quiet and isolated, yet well-connected to major highways and urban centers, Paris Riverside provides a one-of-a-kind ownership opportunity to those who demand the best.
Overview of the Paris Riverside Homes Project
These new Brant County residences will be built on 147 acres (59.5 hectares) of magnificent land next to the Grand River. Homeowners will have breathtaking views of the river and surrounding forest, and 68 acres (27.5 hectares) of the community’s total land area will be set aside for a protected nature sanctuary.
- Paris Riverside will contain almost 700 magnificent new homes, including detached homes and townhouses. Every house will be defined by elegant, classically inspired heritage architecture and total modern luxury, with verified features and finishes including:
- Major ground-floor rooms have hardwood floors.
opulent oak grand staircases
Kitchen countertops made of quartz
Granite 9′ ceilings on the ground floor
Designer faucets, fixtures, and cabinets are available.
Buyers of these new Brant County houses can select from three collections: an entry-level Rivers Collection, a mid-level Trails Collection, and a premium Adventure Collection.
Profile of a Location
Paris Riverside Homes will blend the best of country living with easy access to key city amenities. Downtown Paris’ historic and picturesque attractiveness is just minutes away, and residents will be on a short cruise from the 403, allowing for simple intercity transit.
- Here are the journey times from Paris Riverside to major adjacent cities in regular traffic:
- 10 minutes to Brantford
- 20 minutes to Cambridge
- 20 minutes in Hamilton
- 30 minutes to Burlington
- 40 minutes to Oakville
- 60 minutes in Toronto
- The VIA train station in Brantford is just a 20-minute drive away, and Toronto is within daily commuting distance. These characteristics make this new Brant County homes more appealing to professionals looking for a respite from the hectic pace of big-city life at the end of the day.
- Brant Conservation Area is also nearby, providing homeowners with another opportunity to get outside and enjoy their beautiful natural surroundings. Paris was previously awarded the most beautiful small town in Canada, and you’ll like living here.
Investing in Paris Riverside
These new Brant County residences are intended to capitalize on Paris, Ontario’s reputation as a hidden gem. While the town has maintained its modest and historic beauty, many insiders believe it is just a matter of time until more people discover it. Local real estate may be on the verge of a boom cycle, making it an excellent time to invest in a master-planned community like Paris Riverside.
Additional Advantages of Investing in Paris Riverside
Diversified Investments: Paris Riverside Homes has a very long closure date of 2025, and diversifying your investment at Paris Riverside will yield a significant return in the long run.
Protect Your Capital: Investing in real estate is considered one of the safest investments since it offers high returns with little danger.
Amazing Fantastic Views: With Paris Riverside houses, you may enjoy the best of nature. The surroundings are gorgeous and attractive, and they leave an unforgettable memory.
Tax Advantages: There are numerous tax advantages to investing in real estate.
Join the Team Realty Bulls for the Platinum Access to the Paris Riverside Project!