Belmont is nestled near the interchange of Highway 35/115 and King Street, which travels east-west, just north of Highway 401 between Port Hope and Oshawa, and Highway 35/115 which begins at the 401 and travels north through the Kawarthas to Peterborough. Amid spaced out concession roads, immediate access to these two major thoroughfares are convenient perks of life
when you live at Belmont.
In 2019, Clarington was named municipality of the year by Festivals and Events Ontario.
The Newcastle Marina is just 10 minutes southeast of Belmont, Access to the best of this small town’s shops restaurants and amenities moments away from all the natural escapes.
32′ Detached Homes Starting From $1,009,900!
37′ Detached Homes Starting From $1,209,900!
40′ Detached Homes Starting From $1,439,900!
- Developer: Treasure Hill
- Address: Mill St N & King Ave, Newcastle
- Occupancy: End of 2023 / Early 2024
- Total Lots : 100+
- Pricing: Starting From $1,009,900
- Home Types: 32′, 37′ & 40′ Detached Homes
- Square Footage: 1,510 sq ft – 3,312 sq ft
- Features & Finishes: 9′ Ceilings, Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Natural Oak Staircase and more
- Area Amenities: Lake Ontario, Belmont House, Newcastle Harbour, Pebble Beach, Samuel Wilmot Nature Area, Wilmot Creek Community Golf Course, Clarington Farmer’s Market, The Visual Arts Centre of Clarington and Manantler Craft Brewing Co.
Reasons to Buy
Master Planned Community
- Be a part of a Master-Planned Community nestled in the heart of Newcastle, a picturesque and growing town, located minutes from Lake Ontario! Residents at Belmont will find themselves surrounded with an incredible assortment of shops, boutiques, cafes and services that downtown Newcastle has to offer all within walking distance
- Travelling throughout southern Ontario can be accomplished with incredible ease being located just off of Hwy 2, 1 minute from Highway 401, and 2 minutes from Highway 115!
- Being just 6 minutes from Lake Ontario means having quick and convenient access to amazing outdoor amenities! Residents at Belmont will be moments from over a mile of private beach, tennis courts, beach volleyball, a children’s playground, and more. Residents will also have access to the Waterfront Trail, Newcastle Marina, Pebble Beach, Samuel Wilmot Nature Area, Wilmot Creek Community Golf Course and so much more that’s left to be discovered in the area
- Developed by Treasure Hill who has been in the home building industry since 2003 and has since built, and has in development, over 10,000 homes!
*Easy Monthly Payment Plan* Total Deposit 160k in 18 Months
Monthly Payment Deposit Structure Total: $150,000
$30,000 on Signing
$5,000 in 30 Days, $5,000 in 60 Days, $5,000 in 90 Days, $5,000 in 120 Days
$20,000 in 150 Days
$5,000 in 180 Days, $5,000 in 210 Days, $5,000 in 240 Days, $5,000 in 270 Days
$20,000 in 300 Days
$5,000 in 330 Days, $5,000 in 360 Days, $5,000 in 390 Days
$25,000 in 420 Days
Initial Draft Of $30,000 Payable To ‘Plainview Heights Property Ltd.’
Located in the municipality of Clarington right in the heart of the Durham region, Newcastle’s downtown is home to dozens of historical buildings. King Street, is lined with all-brick shops and cozy eateries. Residents will have access to plenty of natural green spaces, lush parks, nature areas, beaches, and are also just minutes from Lake Ontario.
When in need of city based lifestyle amenities and necessities, residents are just a short drive away from an array of dining, shopping, and entertainment options in Bowmansville. On top of this, commute from Newcastle is as easy as it gets. Just minutes away from Highway 401 and several other major routes, residents will have access to seamless travel throughout the Durham Region and GTA.