Motto Condos is a new condo development by Sierra Communities currently in preconstruction at 990 Bloor Street West, Toronto. Available units start from the $500,000’s. Motto Condos has a total of 88 units.
- Developer: Sierra Building Group
- Address: 990 Bloor Street West, Toronto
- Nearest Intersection: Bloor St & Dovercourt, Toronto.
- Pricing: $500,000’s
- Occupancy: Summer 2025
- Storeys / Suites: 12/94
- Suite Types: Studio – Three Bedroom Suites
- Deposit : $10,000 on Signing//Balance to 5% in 30 Days//2.5% in 90 Days //2.5% in 180 Days //2.5% in 370 Days//2.5% in 720 Days//5% on Occupancy
- Incentives: $5,000 credit towards upgrades for 1B Units//$10,000 credit towards upgrades for 2B//$20,000 credit towards upgrades for 3B//Free Assignment//Free Right to Lease during Occupancy//Capped Development Charges
Location & Neighbourhood
- Bloor Street West condos are a great opportunity to be part of a west-end stretch that’s seeing some dynamic transformations right now. This particular pocket – known as Dovercourt Park – is an excellent spot, home to shops, cafes and community resources that are popular with young professionals and growing families.
- With a 88 out of 100 on its Walk and 91/100 on its Transit Scores, it’s a lively, walkable location where almost everything you need is at your fingertips. The Ossington subway station is just steps away and a network of surface transit routes makes it easy to navigate the city.
- Conveniently located less than 10 minutes from Dufferin Mall which features over 120 stores, services and dining options and includes a Walmart.
- Dufferin Grove Park is a short walk to the south which is a major gathering point for the neighbourhood which features 13 hectares of mature forest canopy, a sports field, basketball court, pool and ice rink. The popular Christie Pits Park is just minutes to the east, Irene Avenue Parkette and Dovercourt Park are also nearby
- Minutes from some of Toronto’s top Universities! You will be just a short 8 minute drive from George Brown College – Casa Loma Campus and a 10 minute drive from the University of Toronto — when combined are home to over 120,000 students!
- Sobeys, Loblaws, Wal-Mart, FreshCo., Food Basics, Metro and a dazzling list of independent grocers are all a 5 to 10 minute drive
- Extended Deposit Structure
- Free Assignment Plus Legal Fees
- Free Kitchen Island : For 3bed Units And Up Value Of $7,500*
- Free Right To Lease (Upon Request) Plus Legal Fees
- Capped Development Charges : $12,500 For Jr 1b, 1b And 1b+D, $16,500 For 2b And Up
- Credits For Upgrades: $5,000 Credit Towards Upgrades For 1b And 1b+D, $10,000 Credit Towards Upgrades For 2b And 2b+D
$20,000 Credit Towards Upgrades For 3b And Up
- Parking*: $79,000 (First 20 Spots Open To All Suites Types. Restrictions Apply After)
- Lockers: All Units Will Be Waitlisted
Very Well Connected
Discover yours at Motto, between Ossington and Dufferin stations at Bloor and Dovercourt. Imagine the convenience of walking out of your door and being thoroughly connected to all of Toronto through the subway!
Thrive within a dynamic community of entrepreneurs, artists, designers, thinkers and authors. Enjoy quick access to U of T, GO Transit, the street, and world-class shopping. Hop on your bike and ride the nearby trails. Toss the ball around at Christie Pits or take in the greenery at any of the many neighbourhood parks. Grab a craft beer, have a laugh at a comedy club, eat, feast and indulge in all of the advantages of living in the City!
2,200 square feet of indoor amenity space will be incorporated, spread over two different zones on the second and third floors, plus a space on the top floor. This will connect to 2,200 square feet of outdoor amenities, in the form of a large rooftop terrace.
Additionally, the podium will house almost 7,000 square feet of commercial space at street level. 43 parking spaces will be included in a single level of underground parking, accessible with a vehicle elevator. For the cycling enthusiast, 128 bike spaces will be provided.