Morningside Trail is a new single family home development by Maplebrook Homes currently in preconstruction at Dobson Street, Kawartha Lakes. The development is scheduled for completion in 2023. Available units range in price from $800’s to over $1.2 M. Morningside Trail unit sizes range from 1790 to 3076 square feet.
- Developer: Maplebrook Homes
- Address: Logie St & Dobson St, Lindsay
- Pricing: Semi-Detached Homes Starting From $800’s // 32′ Detached Homes Starting from $1 M // 50′ Detached Homes Starting From $1.1 M
- Occupancy: Fall 2023
- Number of Homes: 98
- Home Types: Semi-Detached & Detached Homes
- Square Footage: 1,790 sq ft – 3,076 sq ft
- Deposit Structure: $35,000 on Signing // $25,000 in 30 Days // $25,000 in 60 Days // $25,000 in 120 Days // $25,000 in 180 Days
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment Available
- Assignment Available
- Capped Development Levies
- Engineered Hardwood Floor throughout Main Floor
- Quartz Countertops Throughout
- Solid Oak Staircase with Hardwood Floor Landing
- Pot Lights in the Kitchen
- Central Air Conditioning Unit
- Stainless Steel Appliances (Fridge, Stove and Dishwasher and white Washer & Dryer)
Reasons to Invest
- Residents at Morningside Trail will enjoy quick and seamless travel back-and-forth from the GTA being located moments from Highway 35 which now has access to the newly completed 407 extension!
- Accomplish your daily errands with incredible ease! Residents will be conveniently located just 7 minutes from Lindsay Square Mall which is surrounded by a number of useful retailers such as: Canadian Tire, Staples, Loblaws, Food Basics and so much more
- Moments from Downtown Lindsay where you can spend the day enjoying beautiful architecture, boutique shops, a great assortment of restaurants and so much more!
- Conveniently located just 5 minutes from Fleming College and 6 minutes from Ross Memorial Hospital
- Residents will have incredible access to a number of outdoor amenities that Kawartha Lakes has to offer which includes: 600 km of trails, 250 lakes and rivers, 94 parks, 15 golf courses and 15 beaches which are all accessible in just 20 minutes!
- Surrounded with the best that nature has to offer, you will never run out of exciting outdoor adventures — Ken Reid Conservation, Queen Elizabeth II Wildlands Provincial Park, Emily Provincial Park, and more are all less than an hour away!
- Morningside Trail is being developed by a highly reputable developer, Maplebrook Homes, who possesses over 40 years of building experience!