Mile & Creek Condos is a new mid-rise condominium development by Mattamy Homes in Milton. This pre-construction project is situated 750 Whitlock Ave, Milton.
- Developer: Mattamy Homes
- Address: 750 Whitlock Ave, Milton
- Nearest Intersection: Louis St. Laurent Ave & Thompson Rd S
- Pricing: Starting From The $500s
- Occupancy: 2024
- Storeys / Suites: Building A – 8 Storeys with 133 suites // Building B – 8 Storeys with 93 Suites
- Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom +Den Suites
- Suite Sizes: 503 Sqft – 1039 Sqft
- Maintenance Fees: 0.64/Sqft per Month for Smaller Units // 0.59/sqft for Larger Units
- Deposit Structure: $5,000 on Signing // Balance to 5% in 30 Days // 2.5% in 120 Days // 2.5% in 240 Days // 5% on Occupancy
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment Available
Top Reasons to Invest
Introducing the newest development coming soon to the burgeoning megacity of Milton, Mile & Creek. This mid-rise condominium will give its unborn residers with the peace and calm of nature while being moments from must-have civic amenities: multitudinous shopping forecourts featuring Big Box retailers, grocery stores, and services, Milton Mall, Town of Milton, Milton District Hospital, Schools, Conservation Areas, Golf Courses and further!
- Milton’s current population of approximately 125,000 people is set to significantly increase over the next 30 years as the Halton Region’s goal is to grow the population to over 1.1 Million people, which is an 85% increase from 2021 Jobs within the region are set to grow to 500,000 making it a place to truly live, work and play. It is estimated that Halton will need over 90,000 new housing units by 2031 but will have a shortage of over 35,000 homes.
- Milton sits in the middle of the Toronto-Waterloo innovation corridor which is the 2nd largest technology cluster in North America – home to 200,000 tech workers, 15,000 tech companies, 5,200 startups and has an expected 114,000 growth of workforce by 2031!
- Milton is serviced by the 407 and 401 which connect to all major highways in the GTA. Milton is centrally located as it’s one hour from the Canada-U.S. border, 30 minutes from Waterloo, 30 minutes from the Toronto Pearson International Airport, and 40 minutes from Toronto’s downtown core.
Sign Up for Platinum Access with team The Realty Bulls!
Ready to submit a worksheet and secure a unit?
Connect with us and submit the worksheet details here !Click for the Worksheet