Marquis Modern Towns is Pre-construction Development by Reid’s Heritage Properties in Guelph, Located at Woolwich St and Woodlawn Rd E.
- Developer: Reid’s Heritage Properties
- Address: 710 Woolwich St, Guelph, ONN1H 3Z1
- Nearest Intersection: Woolwich St and Woodlawn Rd E
- Pricing: TBD
- Occupancy: TBD
- Number of Homes: Each Block has 24 units with total 4 Blocks.
- Homes Sizes: TBD
- Home Types: Townhomes
- Deposit Structure: TBD
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment Available
Reasons to Buy in Marquis Modern Towns !
- The Marquis Modern Towns are situated in a thriving, family-friendly neighbourhood with all the amenities necessary to accommodate a growing family. This property is a great alternative for students because the University of Guelph is only a ten-minute drive away. About fifteen minutes will get you to Stone Road Mall. This shopping centre is home to over 150 businesses, including HomeSense, Indigo, Marshalls, Sport Check, GameStop, and Bath & Body Works. Guelph Central Station is only a nine-minute drive from this location, giving it a fantastic Transit Score of 45. Highways 6 and 7 are close by, making it simple for drivers to enter and exit the City.