Louie Waterloo Residences is Mixed-use Condominium Project by Edgemont Homes in Waterloo Located at Columbia St W and Albert St.
- Developer: Edgemont Homes
- Address: 101 Columbia St W, Waterloo, ONN2L 3K7
- Nearest Intersection: Columbia St W and Albert St
- Pricing: Starting from Low $ 500,000
- Occupancy: TBD
- Suites/ Storeys: 158 Units/ 8 Storeys
- Suites Sizes: TBD
- Suite Types: One-bedroom – Two-bedroom
- Maintenance Fees: TBD
- Deposit Structure: TBD
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment Available
Reasons to Buy in Louie Waterloo Residences Condos !
- The Louie Waterloo Residences will be situated in one of the most intelligent and rapidly developing communities in Canada. The region of Waterloo, which has been ranked among the top ten places to live, keeps getting better and more people want to live there. Additionally, it is the location of prestigious universities with annual enrollments of over 50,000 students, including Wilfred Laurier and the University of Waterloo. Additionally, this construction site will be ideally located near urban amenities like a variety of shops, eateries, bars, cafes, and supermarkets. The Conestoga Parkway, which connects people to major roads and the GTA with ease, makes it simple for commuters to get around the area. It is simple to understand why this area is luring so many investors given the presence of major corporations in Waterloo including BlackBerry, Sun Life Financial, Manulife Financial, Shopify, Intel, and Google.