Langstaff Gateway Condos is High-Rise Preconstruction Condominium Development Condor Properties Ltd in Markham Located at Yonge St and Highway 7.
- Developer: Condor Properties Ltd
- Address: 25 Langstaff Rd E, Markham, ONL3T 3P7
- Nearest Intersection: Yonge St and Highway 7
- Pricing: TBD
- Occupancy: TBD
- Suites/ Storeys: Two Towers will be 37 and 48 Storeys/ 910 Units.
- Suites Sizes: TBD
- Suite Types: One-bedroom – Three-bedroom
- Maintenance Fees: TBD
- Deposit Structure: TBD
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment Available
Reasons to Buy in Langstaff Gateway Condos !
- A great place to think about investing in is Markham, and Langstaff Entrance Condos is a real gateway to both Markham and beyond. It is simple to travel around because the city is located at the intersection of four major transit routes: the TTC, Highways 407 and 7, and GO Transit. The GO train will get you to downtown Toronto in less than an hour. Many communities in Markham have already experienced tremendous expansion because of their proximity to the GO station, but the rental stock has not kept up with the demand. A short drive from the development, York University is in the process of establishing a new campus, which will only increase the area’s appeal as a place to live, work, study, and play. In addition to restaurants, shops, and public transportation, Langstaff Gateway is adjacent to two prestigious golf and country clubs, as well as Valley View Park and the Bayview Reservoir.