Highway 7 and Jane Condos is mixed-use Pre-Construction Condominium Project by Gold Park Homes in Vaughan located at Highway 7 and Jane Road.
- Developer: Gold Park Homes
- Address: 2938 Hwy 7, Vaughan, ON
- Nearest Intersection: Highway 7 and Jane Road
- Pricing: TBD
- Occupancy: TBD
- Suites/Storeys: 417 Units/40 Storeys
- Suites Sizes: TBD
- Suite Types: TBD
- Maintenance Fee: TBD
- Deposit Structure: TBD
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment Available
Reasons to Buy in Highway 7 and Jane Condos !
- These condos are conveniently located at the intersection of Jane Street and Highway 7, just a short distance from the end of the TTC’s extended subway line, which is expected to begin operating in 2018.
- From there, it takes 30 minutes to get to the centre of downtown Toronto. Major highways are widely accessible for drivers, making commuting stress-free.
- There are several stores, services, and restaurants close by, including IKEA, Costco, and Cineplex Vaughan. The new metropolis appeals to professionals, families, and students alike because York University and numerous company headquarters are nearby.
Sign up for the Platinum Access to Highway 7 and Jane Condos project !
Ready to submit a worksheet and secure a unit?
Connect with us and submit the worksheet details here !Click for the Worksheet