These new condos and townhomes are coming soon to the intersection of Dixie Road and Burnhamthorpe Road East in the Rockwood Village neighbourhood in Mississauga.
- Developer: Hazelton Developments
- Address: 4070 Dixie Rd, Mississauga
- Nearest Intersection: Dixie Rd & Burnhamthorpe
- Pricing: Starting From The $400s
- Occupancy: Spring 2023
- Storeys/Suites: 14-Storeys
- Suite Types: One Bedroom – Two Bedroom + Den Condos // Lofts // Stacked Townhomes
- Suite Sizes: 483 sq ft – 1,239 sq ft
- Maintenance Fees: Condos – $0.62 per sq.ft/month // Lofts: $500/month // Stacked Townhomes: $500/month (Water, hydro & cable excluded)
- Deposit Structure: $5,000 on Signing // 5% Minus $5,000 in 30 Days // 5% in 60 Days // 10% on Occupancy
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies (Capped at $0), Assignment Available
Introducing Highlight, an exciting new development featuring a collection of Condos, Lofts & Stacked Townhomes coming soon to Mississauga’s east end! Featuring a highly sought after location near Dixie Rd & Burnhamthorpe Rd E, residents will find themselves in perfect proximity from some of the city’s most prized amenities including the Dixie GO Station, Kipling Subway Station, multiple MiWay Transit stops, Major Highways, Big Box Stores, CF Sherway Gardens, Square One Shopping Centre, Pearson International Airport and so much more!
Spearheaded by Hazelton Developments, this contemporary project offers a range of housing styles, including spacious townhomes and desirable 2-storey loft units.
Pricing Starting From The $400s!
- This growing area has all the modern amenities to attract first-time buyers, investors and down-sizers alike. Steps from Rockwood Mall, for all your day-to-day needs, the development is also a short drive from Square One Shopping Centre, which has hundreds of high-end retailers, restaurants, lifestyle amenities and entertainment options.
- Square One is a major transit hub for the MiWay (Mississauga transit system) and the GO station.
- It will soon be a stop on the Hurontario LRT, an anticipated rapid rail line expected to be up and running in the next few years, which will take you efficiently from the waterfront all the way to Brampton, with three separate stops in Mississauga’s city centre.
- Mississauga is serviced by seven major highways including the 401, 403, 427, 407 and the QEW offering fast, convenient access to major destinations in Canada and the USA. The city is also home to an upcoming Light Rail Transit System, MiWay Transit, multiple GO Stations, and Pearson Airport which is Canada’s largest international airport.
- Mississauga is Canada’s 7th largest city with a population of approximately 717,961 (2021) which is anticipated to increase to 995,000 over the next 30 years. At the same time, employment is expected to climb from 477,000 (2021) to over 590,100 making Mississauga a place to truly live, work, and play.
Sign Up for Platinum Access with team The Realty Bulls!
Ready to submit a worksheet and secure a unit?
Connect with us and submit the worksheet details here !Click for the Worksheet