Coming Soon, High Point Place is Brand-new Development by Laurier Homes in Richmond Hill Located at Yonge St & Major Mackenzie Dr W.
- Developer: Laurier Homes
- Address: 60 Arnold Crescent, Richmond Hill, Ontario
- Nearest Intersection: Yonge St & Major Mackenzie Dr W.
- Pricing: Starting From $1M to 1.2 M.
- Occupancy: 2023
- Home Types: Condominium Townhouse.
- Storeys/ Units: 88 Units / 4 Storeys.
- Home Size: 1072-1388 Sq Ft / 2-3 Bedrooms.
- Deposit Structure: $5,000 with Offer, Balance to 5% in 60 days, and 5% on Interim Occupancy
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, and Assignment Available.
Reasons to Buy in High Point Place !
- High Point Urban Towns provides affluent homebuyers with a stylishly roomy collection of magnificent urban townhomes hidden against a serene backdrop just steps from amazing shopping, superb eating, and practical access to first-rate transit on Yonge Street. This is your one and only chance to discover a community that allows you to delight in all the wonderful things life has to offer. All of this is situated in the prestigious and well-known Richmond Hill suburb. This is Laurier Homes’ High Point.
Source: Laurier Homes