Glen Everest and Kingston Condos is Preconstruction Condominium Development by ALTREE Developments. Coming soon, in Scarborough Located at Kingston Rd and Cliffeside Dr.
- Developer: ALTREE Developments
- Address: 54 Glen Everest Rd, Scarborough, ONM1N 1J3
- Nearest Intersection: Kingston Rd and Cliffeside Dr
- Pricing: TBD
- Occupancy: TBD
- Suites/ Storeys: 12 Storeys/ 410 Units.
- Suites Sizes: TBD
- Suite Types: One-bedroom – Three-bedroom
- Maintenance Fees: TBD
- Deposit Structure: TBD
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment Available
Reasons to Buy in Glen Everest and Kingston Condos !
- The charming Scarborough community of Birch Cliff, where Glen Everest & Kingston is situated, is rapidly improving as a place to live, and be desired for a variety of reasons. The Cliffside Plaza, which can be reached in 4 minutes by car and 10 minutes by foot, is one of the larger plazas in this area. In addition to Scotia bank and No Frills, this plaza is also home to several other well-known eateries and shops that can be reached on foot, including Starbucks, Tim Hortons, Subway, Little Caesars, Bulk Barn, and many others. It goes without saying that in comparison to the rest of Scarborough, the green areas given here are incomparable. Highview Park, Scarborough Heights Park, and Rosetta McClain Gardens are just a few of the pet- and family-friendly parks nearby.
- The Scarborough Bluffs are also easily accessible. The apartment is less than a 5-minute drive from the Scarborough GO station, which enables commuters to go to Union station in as little as 20 minutes. Residents and locals may easily access the rest of Scarborough thanks to this thoroughfare; travelling east, you can get as far as Port Union’s 401, while travelling west, you’ll run into Lakeshore Boulevard, the Gardiner Expressway, and the Don Valley Parkway.