Welcome to Georgina Heights in Keswick. Experience a loosening up network where life can be all that you’ve at any point longed for. Arranged at Church Street and Woodbine Avenue, Georgina Heights is in a perfect area inside Keswick, only minutes from Cook’s Bay.
- Developer: Treasure Hill
- Address: Church St & Woodbine Ave, Keswick
- Pricing: Starting From $900s !!!
- Occupancy: 2023-2024
- Total Number of Homes : 284
- Home Types: 4-5.5 Bedrooms, 2 Storey 36′, 40′ & 50′ Detached Homes
- Square Footage: 1,800 – 4,060 sqft.
- Deposit Structure: TBD
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment Available
REASONS TO BUY
- Conveniently located from all of your everyday shopping needs! Keswick Marketplace and Yorkwood Village Centre feature numerous Big Box Stores, grocery stores, dining options, shops and services and are located just minutes down the street from the development.
- Conveniently located just 7 minutes from Highway 404 allowing you to commute throughout the GTA with ease
- Residents at Georgina Heights will be placed just moments from the calming waters of Cook’s Bay where you can enjoy year-round amenities such as boating and fishing in the summer, skating and ice fishing during the winter and everything else in between.
- Keswick provides residents with an incredible assortment of outdoor amenities to enjoy including numerous beaches that line Cook’s Bay, Claredon Beach Park, Rayners Park, Keswick North Conservation Area, Orchard Beach Golf & Country Club, Arnold C. Matthews Nature Reserve, Ravenshoe Trailhead and so much more that the surrounding area has to offer!
- Here you can appreciate all year courtesies, for example, sailing and fishing in the late spring, skating and ice fishing throughout the winter and everything else in the middle. Ideal for families, Georgina Heights flaunts diversion and entertainment choices in a characteristic setting, making a fortunate way of life.
Highlights & Features
Georgina Heights features single 2 Storey homes & Bungalows on an impressive selection of 40’ and 50’ singles in this Kewsick community. Perfectly situated in the Keswick neighbourhood.
- Close access to York Region routes, VIVA, and GO Transit.
- Easy access to Highway 404
- It is 60 minutes away from Toronto
- It is close to Scenic Lake Simcoe
- All Brick and Stone Elevations Available
- Easy & Flexible Deposit Structure
- Exclusive High End Genius Package by Treasure Hill
- Amazon® Echo ShowTM voice activated command centre controlling
- All Alexa-enabled devices throughout your home
- Rogers® 1 year FREE Smart Home Monitoring remote smartphone
- Rogers® WORRY FREE Wi-Fi Connectivity throughout your entire home
- Ring® doorbell with video motion detection
- Liftmaster MyQ® garage door opener remotely controlled from your smartphone
Georgina Heights is located in the heart of Keswick – a community that is part of Georgina township on the south shores of Lake Simcoe. The area provides a perfect balance between work, play and relaxation. Of course, there’s also Lake Simcoe, which has cottagers and day-trippers flocking to the area throughout the summer.
For anyone needed to travel towards the GTA, the highway 404 extension was completed several years ago and the highway now reaches to the edge of Keswick – providing quick and efficient travel to the south. In the future, there are plans to build a 404 to 400 link road that will lie a short distance to the south of Keswick.