Galleria in the City is Brand-New Condominium Development Project by Seven Number Development in Pickering Located at Kingston Rd and Valley Farm Rd
- Developer: Seven Number Development
- Address: 1905 Valley Farm Rd, Pickering, ONL1V 1X6
- Nearest Intersection: Kingston Rd and Valley Farm Rd
- Pricing: TBD
- Occupancy: TBD
- Suites/ Storeys: 250 Units/ 12 Storeys
- Suites Sizes: TBD
- Suite Types: TBD
- Maintenance Fees: TBD
- Deposit Structure: TBD
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment Available
Reasons to Buy in Galleria in the City Condos !
- Residents can enjoy a superb position in the heart of Pickering at Galleria in the City. Condominium tenants have access to the Pickering Town Centre, as well as other adjacent national chain businesses including Canadian Tire, Walmart, Home Depot, and Sobeys, to meet their retail needs. Along with the Pickering Recreation Complex and the Pickering Playing Fields, the community has skating arenas Don Beer Arena and Art Thompson Arena. For those who live in condos, it takes just 21 minutes to walk to the Pickering GO Station from where Highway 401 is located just a short distance to the south. Condo dwellers have quick access to Millenium Square and other waterfront attractions, as well as Lake Ontario and its numerous marinas.
Sign up for the Platinum Access to Galleria in the City Condos project !
Ready to submit a worksheet and secure a unit?
Connect with us and submit the worksheet details here !Click for the Worksheet