Fox Run is an amazing new neighborhood, a master planned community where small-town charm is balanced by contemporary conveniences.
- Developer: Caivan Communities
- Address: 203 Meynell Rd, Richmond, ON K0A 2Z0
- Pricing: Townhomes Starting From $689,990 // Detached Homes Starting From $784,990
- Occupancy: 2023
- Square Footage: 1,787 sq ft – 3,027 sq ft
- Deposit Structures :
Townhomes: $10,000 on Singing // $10,000 in 30 Days // $10,000 in 60 Days // $5,000 in 90 Days // $5,000 in 120 Days // $10,000 in 180 Days (Total: $50,000)
- Series I Detached Homes: $10,000 on Singing // $10,000 in 30 Days // $15,000 in 60 Days // $10,000 in 90 Days // $5,000 in 120 Days // $10,000 in 180 Days (Total: $60,000)
- Series II Detached Homes: $10,000 on Singing // $10,000 in 30 Days // $15,000 in 60 Days // $15,000 in 90 Days // $10,000 in 120 Days // $10,000 in 180 Days (Total: $70,000)
- Deposit Structures :
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Free Assignment
Fox Run is a community of 650 two-storey singles, bungalows and townhomes on 131 acres in Richmond.
Fox Run is a delightful new Master-Planned Community comprised of Towns and Detached Homes coming soon to Ottawa. Here at Fox Run, residents will be within close proximity from the hustle and bustle of Downtown Ottawa, Highway 416, the Richmond Fairgrounds, and so much more all while the community itself provides residents with ample opportunity to enjoy the great outdoors with over 37 acres of greenspace, a 26-acre pond, and the nearby Rideau Trail.
Reasons to Invest
- Education: The city is also home to a number of Post Secondary Education Institutions including the University of Ottawa, Carleton University, Algonquin College and more.
- Population: Ottawa is the capital city of Canada and is home to over 1,015,000 people making it the country’s 4th largest city. It is forecasted that Ottawa will be home to over 1,400,000 people by the year 2046 while employment is estimated to increase from 662,000 jobs to over 827,000 in the same time period.
- Housing Needs: Ottawa has been and will continue to experience tremendous growth. It is estimated that the city will need over 100,000 homes by the year 2031.
- Connectivity: The city is serviced by Highways 417, 416, 174, Light Metro as well as Rapid Transit, all of which connect you to everywhere you need to go with ease, as well as the Ottawa International Airport.