In Oakville, at the intersection of Sixth Line and Marvin Ave, just north of Dundas St W, there are newly constructed townhomes with Rear Lane lots, as well as detached homes with lots ranging from 24‘ to 50‘.
- Developer: Caivan
- Address: Sixth Line & Dundas St E, Oakville
- Pricing: Freehold Townhomes Starting From $1.2 Million // Detached Homes Starting From $2.5 Million
- Occupancy: July 2024 – July 2025
- Home Types: Freehold Townhomes, 42′ & 50′ Detached Homes
- Square Footage: 2,085 sq ft – 2,737 sq ft Townhomes & 3,540 sq ft – 5,605 sq ft Detached Homes
- Deposit Structure:
Freehold Townhomes: $50k on Signing // $30k in 60, 120 & 180 Days, 42′ Collection: $50k on Signing // $50k in 30, 60, 90, 120, 150 Days & 180 Days, 50′ Collection: $50k on Signing // $60k in 30, 60, 90, 120 Days, 150 Days & 180 Days
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment Available
Reasons to Buy in Creekside !
Oakville is the perfect place to live, work, and play. Living in Oakville provides residents with a wealth of opportunities. There is something for everyone with easy access to the Oakville GO station, highways 403 & 407, local retail and entertainment, top regional education centers and an expansive natural heritage system, trails, and parks. MoneySense Magazine has even rated Oakville the best place to live in Canada (2018). In addition, the Halton Region is aiming to increase the population to over 1.1 million people by 2051, creating 500,000 new jobs and 90,000 new housing units, with a projected shortage of 35,000.