Courcelette Condos is Brand-New Pre-Construction Development by Windmill Developments in Scarborough, located at 1161 Kingston Rd.
- Developer: Windmill Developments
- Address: 1161 Kingston Rd, Scarborough, ONM1N 1P2
- Nearest Intersection: Kingston Rd and Victoria Park Ave
- Pricing: TBD
- Occupancy: TBD
- Storeys / Suites:8 Storeys / 56 Units.
- Suites Sizes: TBD
- Suites Types: One-bedroom – Three – Bedroom
- Maintenance Fees: TBD
- Deposit Structure: TBD
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment Available
Reasons to Buy in Courcelette Condos !
- The Courcelette Condos will be situated in Toronto’s Birch Cliff neighbourhood, which is in the city’s eastern region. It is a well-kept secret that stretches along Lake Ontario’s beach over the western portion of the Scarborough Bluffs in Scarborough’s southwest neighbourhood. This location received a very high walkability rating due to its proximity to many necessities of daily life. Additionally, it takes less than five minutes to get to the Toronto Hunt Club. By using this line, travellers can swiftly and efficiently connect to downtown Toronto by taking a bus from Victoria Park station in under 10 minutes. Kingston Road, which connects to the Don Valley Parkway, Lakeshore Boulevard, and the Gardiner Expressway, allows drivers to reach downtown Toronto in fifteen minutes. Anyone looking to buy one of these flats or live here will find it to be the ideal location because there are so many things to see and do nearby.