- Developer: Concord
- Address: 23 Spadina Ave, Toronto
- Nearest Intersection: Lakeshore Blvd W & Spadina Ave
- Pricing: Starting From The low $900’s
- Occupancy: June 2024
- Suite Types: One Bedroom – Four Bedroom Suites
- Suite Sizes: 578 sq ft – 1,968 sq ft
- Maintenance Fees: Approx. $0.76 / sq ft (Electricity, Parking & Locker Excluded)
- Deposit Structure: 5% on Signing // 5% in 120 Days // 5% in 210 Days // 10% on Occupancy
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment Available
- Suite Features: Laminate Flooring, Quartz Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
- Building Amenities: Indoor Pool & Lounge, Dipping Pool, Hot Tub & Cold Plunge, 79th Floor Sky Lounge, 68th Floor Sky Gym, Event Kitchen
Reasons to Invest
- AAA Location in the absolute heart of Downtown Toronto, Canada House Condos will provide its future residents with views only one could dream about overlooking the Rogers Centre Stadium, CN Tower, and Lake Ontario!
- 15 minute walk from Union Station where you will have access to the Subway, GO Train, GO Bus, VIA Rail Canada Train, as well as UP Express where every 15 minutes you can hop on and travel directly to Toronto Pearson International Airport in just 25 Minutes. You are also steps from multiple TTC Transit Bus Stops as well as the Spadina Ave Streetcar — travelling throughout the city could not get any easier!
- 4 minute commute from Toronto’s Financial District which is home to over 200,000 jobs
- 6 minutes commute from Toronto’s Hospital District Including Sick Kids Hospital, Toronto General Hospital, Mt Sinai Hospital, Princess Margaret Hospital
- Minutes to the University of Toronto, Ryerson University, George Brown College & OCAD University
- The best of Toronto is also in close proximity with exciting venues such as the Air Canada Centre, Rogers Centre, Royal Alexander Theatre, Roy Thompson Hall, Princess of Wales Theatre, Second City, Art Gallery of Ontario, TIFF Bell Lightbox The Hockey Hall of Fame, Ripley’s Aquarium, CN Tower, Metro Toronto Convention Centre, The Distillery District, The Harbourfront Centre as well as Toronto’s Underground PATH.