- Developer: Poetry Living
- Address: The Gore Rd & Queen St E, Brampton
- Storeys/Suites: 35 Storeys / 658 Suites
- Completion: 2026
- Suite Types: One Bedroom – Two Bedroom + Den Suites
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment Available
- Features & Finishes: 9′ Ceilings, Ceramic Tile in Bathrooms and Laundry, Laminate Flooring in Entry, Hallways, Bedrooms, Kitchen & Living/Dining, kitchen, In-Suite Laundry with Energy Star-Rated White Stacked Front-Loading Washer and Dryer, Quartz Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliance Package and more
- Building Amenities: Modern business center designed with co-workspace for work and day-to-day tasks, Two elegant private dining rooms with kitchens available for holidays and special occasions, 10th-floor landscaped outdoor amenity space with comfortable lounge seating, stylish dining areas, and BBQs, Well-equipped fitness center with weight, cardio equipment, and a yoga studio, Time-saving waste and recycling disposal only steps away on each floor, Electric vehicle charging stations, Secure bike lockers, Convenient ground floor retail, Pet-friendly facilities, including the pet wash
Central. Convenient. Connected.
Located at Gore Road and Queen St E., CityPointe Heights is a new condominium community connected to three GTA’s most beloved cities. Your favorite – and soon-to-be favorite – Brampton, Toronto, and Vaughan locations are very close to home.
Discover two of the fastest-growing cities in the Greater Toronto Area and why, with each passing year, they have more to offer.
Did you know that the City of Brampton is home to over 350 elementary and secondary schools across two school boards? And there is no shortage of post-secondary school options within commuting distance.
- Pearson International Airport – is 9 minutes away
- Bramalea City Centre – 10 minutes away
- Union Station – 30 minutes away
- Vaughan Mills Mall – 20 minutes away
- Humber College Etobicoke Campus – 10 minutes away
- Sheridan College – 10 minutes away
- York University – 12 minutes away
- U of T Mississauga – 25 minutes away
Condo Living At New Heights.
At CityPointe Heights, you’ll have easy access to Brampton’s transit system, ZUM, connecting you to VIVA, the system servicing York Region, including Vaughan, GO Transit, and the subway at the Vaughan Metropolitan Centre. You’re also short a 10-minute drive to Pearson International Airport and the UP Express.
It’s all part of a robust public transit system connecting you to where you need to be, wherever it is.
Reasons to Invest !
- Featuring a highly sought-after location in Brampton’s east end, residents will find themselves connected to three of the GTA’s most beloved cities – Brampton, Vaughan & Toronto!
- Conquer your morning commute with exceptional ease being within close proximity from Highways 107, 407 & 427 and minutes from both the Bramalea GO Station & Malton GO Station making travelling throughout the GTA an absolute breeze
- Residents will also be within close proximity from the Vaughan Metropolitan Centre (VMC) giving them quick and convenient access to subway transit along the Yonge-University Line right into downtown Toronto’s Union Station!
- An incredible location for students! Citypointe Heights is located only 7 minutes from Humber College – North Campus and the University of Guelph-Humber Campus, 10 minutes from York University, and 14 minutes from Sheridan College – Davis Campus
- Enjoy the great outdoors at the neighbouring Claireville Conservation area which spans across 848 acres of natural area and forest where visitors can hike, dog walk, and bird watch along the West Humber River.