Bluepoint Lookout is a new single family home development by Valour Group currently under construction at Blue Point Drive, Plympton-Wyoming. Available units range in price from $776,999 to over $1,039,999. Bluepoint Lookout has a total of 126 units. Sizes range from 1260 to 2060 square feet.
AIR BNB IS ALLOWED with More than 25% ROI
- Developer: VALOUR Group
- Address: Blue Point Drive, Plympton-Wyoming, ON
- Pricing: Anticipated to Start From $776,999
- Occupancy: TBD
- Number of Homes: 126
- Home Types: Bungalows and Bungalofts (50′ & 60′ Lots)
- Suite Sizes: 1,260 sq ft – 2,060 sq ft
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Free Assignment
- Home Features: 9′ Ceilings, Quartz Kitchen Countertops, Walk-in Showers, Air Conditioner Included, Laundry area, and more
Highlights of the Project
- MASTER-PLANNED COMMUNITY : Live in a Master-Planned Community where everything you need and more is just moments away! Plympton-Wyoming is east of the City of Sarnia and easily reached by Highway 402. It offers beautiful rural landscapes, lakeside views and beaches along the shores of Lake Huron. It has many amenities for residents, making it a great residential community that continues to grow!
- CONVENIENT TRANSPORTATION OPTIONS : Conveniently located just 10 Minutes to the 402 where it will connect you to the 401 & 403 — making traveling in and out of the city a breeze.
- SARNIA – LAMBTON COUNTY : The best of Sarnia is also in close proximity – being the largest city on Lake Huron, it’s no wonder this place has been referred to as blue water land for centuries. Start by hitting up Canatara Beach, one of 26 internationally renowned Blue Flag beaches in Canada, for some of the bluest water this side of the equator.
- THE GREAT OUTDOORS : You will have direct access to Lake Huron and beautiful rural landscapes and minutes from a great assortment of parks and beaches that line Lake Huron such as: Canatara Beach, the Forest Grand Trunk Wetlands, Highland Glen Conservation Area, Sawmill Creek Golf Resort & Spa, Orchard View Park, Lakewood Christian Campground and Windcliff Lane Beach.