Birchaus Residences is Mixed-use Condominium Development by ALTREE Developments, in Scarborough. Coming Soon, at 1615 Kingston Rd.
- Developer: ALTREE Developments
- Address: 1615 Kingston Rd, Scarborough, ON M1N 1S4
- Nearest Intersection: Kingston Rd and Warden Ave
- Pricing: TBD
- Occupancy: TBD
- Suites/ Storeys: 240 Units / 9 Storeys
- Suites Sizes: TBD
- Suite Types: Studio – Three-bedroom
- Maintenance Fees: TBD
- Deposit Structure: TBD
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment Available
Reasons to Buy in Birchaus Residences Condos !
- The renowned Scarborough Bluffs, a beautiful area to stroll around and spend time by the azure lake, will be within a few minutes’ drive from Birchaus Residences. This construction will be surrounded by a variety of urban amenities, including hip restaurants, cafes, and boutique stores, as it is situated in the thriving Birch Cliff neighbourhood. Scarborough Town Centre is just a short drive away for shoppers. This prestigious shopping centre features over 250 name-brand shops and services in addition to several renowned restaurants, entertainment options like a Cineplex Cinema, and mall-wide events.
- Additionally, this property is a short 20-minute drive from both the Morningside Campus of Centennial College and the Scarborough Campus of the University of Toronto. With Victoria Park Subway Station and the Danforth GO Station both being just 5 minutes away, transportation in this region is incredibly convenient. Victoria Park Station is on the Bloor-Danforth Line 2, which can get people to Downtown Toronto in less than 30 minutes, whereas Danforth Station is on the Lakeshore East and the Stouffville GO Line. Driving from this property, one can get to Downtown Toronto in just 20 minutes.
Sign up for the Platinum Access to Birchaus Residences Condos project !
Ready to submit a worksheet and secure a unit?
Connect with us and submit the worksheet details here !Click for the Worksheet