Akra Living Condos | Curated Properties
A new condo project is making its way to one of the city’s most sought-after locations in Midtown Toronto, surrounded by some of the best urban amenities, employment, and transit. (10 Mins Walk to Eglinton Station & Close to Eglinton Crosstown LRT)
- Developer: Curated Properties
- Address: 109 Erskine Ave, Toronto
- Nearest Intersection: Yonge St & Eglinton Ave E
- Suite Sizes: 408-1,480 sqft
- Storeys / Suites: 22 Storeys / 211 Suites
- Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment
- Extended Deposit Structure: $10,000 on Signing // Balance to 5% in 30 days // 2.5% in 90 days // 2.5% in 120 days // 2.5% in 370 days // 2.5% in 540 days // 5% on Occupancy
- Suite Features: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
Location & Neighborhood
- AKRA Living Condos will be built near Yonge and Eglinton, a dynamic pocket of the city. Residents in this area will be surrounded by some of the best urban amenities, including vibrant shopping, trendy restaurants, local cafes, health food stores, nightlife, and employment opportunities. Residents can truly live, work and play in this neighborhood.
- This area can be reached by car in just 4 minutes or a short 10-minute walk. A shopping center in the heart of this neighborhood offers over 65 stores and services, including Metro, LCBO, Rexall, HSBC, Urban Outfitters, Sephora, Winners, Reitman’s, and Good Life Fitness, salons, and medical services. This area scores a high 89 out of 100 on its Walk Score because there is an abundance of convenient amenities just a short walk away.
- Yonge-Eglinton Centre is also considered Toronto’s second-largest center of employment. This area contains the highest employment density, with approximately 31,000 jobs per square kilometer. In 2019, employment in this area grew by 640 jobs or 3.5%.
- A new condo project is making its way to one of the city’s most sought-after locations in Midtown Toronto, surrounded by some of the best urban amenities, employment, and transit. AKRA Living is a new high-rise condominium development by Curated Properties in Toronto.
- This new development will offer a warm and inviting architectural design while the interiors will feature open-concept suites and unique amenities.