This pre-construction project is located at 2901 Rutherford Rd, On the intersection of Jane Street and Rutherford Road.
- Developer: Cortel Group
- Nearest Intersection: Jane St & Rutherford Rd
- Pricing: From The $500s
- Occupancy: TBD
- Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
- Suite Sizes: 415 sq ft – 1,420 sq ft
- Maintenance Fees: Approximately $0.60 / sq ft (water and electricity metered separately)
- Building Amenities: 24 Hour Concierge, Artist Studio, Theatre, Fitness Room, Wellness Spa (Plunge Pool, Infrared Sauna, etc), Yoga Room, Lounge (Party Room), Work Hub, Outdoor Terraces
Next Phase of Abeja District Condos at Vaughan Mills is Coming Soon !!!
Reasons to Live at Abeja
1. Quickly Developing Area – Vaughan Metropolitan Centre and the surrounding areas are quickly developing and growing, making Abeja District Condos 3 a great opportunity for first time home buyers and investors. The area is seeing plenty of new residential, commercial, and infrastructure being quicky built up and this area will soon become the heart of Vaughan’s downtown core.
2. Highway Access – With immediate access available to Highway 400 for residents of Abeja District Condos 3 and easy access to Highways 407 and 7, motorists can easily travel throughout York Region and beyond.
3. Amenities and Attractions – Residents of Abeja District Condos 3 will be able to walk to everything they need. Home is just steps away from Vaughan Mills Shopping Centre and Canada’s Wonderland. The surrounding area offers an abundance of lifestyle amenities including dining, shopping, and entertainment options all within walking distance.
4. Access to Transit – Abeja District Condos 3 is conveniently located just steps from York Region Transit bus routes. Residents looking to travel throughout the city or commute for work or school can easily connect to other regional bus routes and the TTC subway.
5. Close to Schools – The city of Vaughan is home to some of the province’s highest-ranking public and Catholic schools, along with some very prestigious private schools, making Abeja District Condos 3 a great living situation for families.
Next Phase of Abeja District Coming Soon
The buzzing neighbourhood around Jane Street and Rutherford Road, the site of Abeja District, is a bold and vibrant swarm of life and activity. Just around the corner from Vaughan Mills, the new Cortellucci Vaughan Hospital, and Highway 400, everything you need is within arm’s reach. Just minutes from the Vaughan Metropolitan Centre and TTC station, the GTA is on the doorstep of this new community.
The first phase to be developed in this area and will consist of three mixed-use, high-rise towers. Tower A will be 27-storeys high, while Tower B will be 26 storeys high and Tower C will be 30-storeys high. Offering luxurious suite sizes from 415 sq.ft to 1,560 sq.ft and layouts of 1 bedroom, 1 bedroom plus den, 2 bedrooms, 2 bedrooms plus den, 3 bedrooms and live/work units.
Harmony in the Hive
Abeja District is diverse and full of life. Vaughan is a rapidly growing city full of innovative, forward-thinking people who make up the community. When you live in an urban epicentre like this one.
When it comes to getting what you need, the hardest challenge you’ll face is deciding where to go, and how much time you can allow yourself to spend there. With Vaughan Mills within walking distance, Abeja District is surrounded on all fronts by shopping experiences rivalled by no other.
Abjea District Developer
Cortel Group is a family-business that owns and operates a collective of successful businesses that builds commercial and residential developments. They specialize in creating master-planned communities in the Greater Toronto Area and across Ontario. Cortel Group believes in building communities and giving residents homes where they can establish their roots and grow.