95 St Joseph St Condos is High-Rise Condominium Development by Daniels Corporation in Toronto, located at Bay St and Wellesley St W.
- Developer: Daniels Corporation
- Address: 95 St Joseph St, Toronto, ONM5S 3C2
- Nearest Intersection: Bay St and Wellesley St W
- Pricing: TBD
- Occupancy: TBD
- Suites/ Storeys: Two Towers of 15 and 39 Storeys / 502 Units.
- Suites Sizes: TBD
- Suite Types: TBD
- Maintenance Fees: TBD
- Deposit Structure: TBD
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment Available
Reasons to Buy in 95 St Joseph St Condos !
- At this prime downtown location, the world is your oyster and pearls are all yours to keep. Residents have quick access to the best dining and shopping in the city as well as a first-rate transit system that frees them from car-related obligations like parking. It’s understandable why this address received a Walker’s Paradise score of 96, indicating that everyday errands may be completed without a car there. The numbers support this: while it takes only 8 minutes for locals to walk to Yorkville, it takes 20 minutes to get to Yonge-Dundas Square, the Toronto Eaton Centre, and City Hall.
- A fantastic benefit that has been named a Rider’s Paradise and has a flawless 99. Locals can walk to no fewer than three metro stations in only 7 minutes (Wellesley Station on Line 1, Museum Station on Line 1, and Bay Station on Line 2). The Megabus Coach Terminal, from which you may go to Niagara Falls, Montreal, and Buffalo, is only 14 minutes away. Make the move to downtown living with 95 St. Joseph Street, the newest condominium in the city centre. It’s a terrific place to live and a great development to invest in.