878 Yonge Condos is a new per-construction Condos project located at 878 Yonge Street In Toronto. The Major intersections are Yonge Street and Bloor Street East.
- Developer: Cityzen Development Group, Fernbrook Homes & Greybrook Realty Partners
- Address: 878 Yonge Street, Toronto, ON, Canada
- Nearest Intersection: Yonge & Bloor
- Pricing: Anticipated to Start From the Low $500’s
- Occupancy: TBD
- Storeys / Suites: 51 Storeys / 165 Units
- Suite Types: TBD
- Suite Sizes: 400 – 1,100 sq ft.
- Deposit Structure: TBD
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment
Reasons to Buy at 878 Yonge !
- 878 Yonge Street proposed development is close to the University of Toronto St. George Campus, Varsity Centre, the Royal Ontario Museum and the Bata Shoe Museum. It is also located close to accessible public transportation, with the Yonge-Bloor TTC Subway Station located within walking distance. 878 Yonge Street Condos has a walk score of 100 out of 100 and a transit score of 96 out of 100, which makes it a “walker’s and rider’s paradise.”
- 878 Yonge St Condos has a perfect Walk Score of 100/100, meaning that you can complete your daily routine without the use of a car & a Transit Score of 95/100, meaning that you will have access to great transportation options — 2 Minute Walk to the Bloor-Yonge Subway Station giving you access to both Subway Lines 1 & 2 conveniently taking you all across the city & you will also be within walking distance to multiple TTC Bus Routes