838 Broadview Ave Condos is Mid-Rise Condominium Development by Broadview Group, in Toronto Located at Broadview Ave and Bloor St E.
- Developer: Broadview Group
- Address: 838 Broadview Ave, Toronto, ON M4K 2R1
- Nearest Intersection: Broadview Ave Bloor St E.
- Pricing: TBD
- Occupancy: TBD
- Suites/ Storeys: 107 Units / 8 Storeys.
- Suites Sizes: TBD
- Suite Types: Studio – Three-bedroom
- Maintenance Fees: TBD
- Deposit Structure: TBD
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment Available
Reasons to Buy in 838 Broadview Ave Condos !
- Between the communities of Riverdale and Danforth East York. Recently, the value of real estate has surged, with single-family homes selling for hundreds of thousands of dollars more than their asking price. Residents of the 838 Broadview Avenue Condo will have access to a diverse neighbourhood full of appealing stores and small grocery stores. Residents can also indulge their ears to thrilling live entertainment at The Danforth Music Hall. With a Walk Score of 86, locals can accomplish most errands on foot, fostering a true “neighbourhood” sense.
- This region has a perfect Transit Score of 100, making it a haven for anyone using public transit. Locals can travel the astonishing two minutes by foot to Broadview Station, where they can board the Line 1 Bloor-Danforth subway. The metro travel to Bloor and Yonge takes only 8 minutes, and passengers can enjoy a 24-minute ride to Union Station. The Don Valley Parkway, which runs east and west to the route 401 and south to the Gardiner Expressway, is a driver’s exit from the city. Investors looking to profit from Toronto’s projected urban growth should choose 838 Broadview Avenue Condos.
Sign up for the Platinum Access to 838 Broadview Ave Condos project !
Ready to submit a worksheet and secure a unit?
Connect with us and submit the worksheet details here !Click for the Worksheet