838 Broadview Ave Condos is Mid-Rise Condominium Development by Broadview Group, in Toronto Located at Broadview Ave and Bloor St E.
- Developer: Broadview Group
- Address: 838 Broadview Ave, Toronto, ON M4K 2R1
- Nearest Intersection: Broadview Ave Bloor St E.
- Pricing: TBD
- Occupancy: TBD
- Suites/ Storeys: 107 Units / 8 Storeys.
- Suites Sizes: TBD
- Suite Types: Studio – Three-bedroom
- Maintenance Fees: TBD
- Deposit Structure: TBD
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment Available
Reasons to Buy in 838 Broadview Ave Condos !
- Between the communities of Riverdale and Danforth East York. Recently, the value of real estate has surged, with single-family homes selling for hundreds of thousands of dollars more than their asking price. Residents of the 838 Broadview Avenue Condo will have access to a diverse neighbourhood full of appealing stores and small grocery stores. Residents can also indulge their ears to thrilling live entertainment at The Danforth Music Hall. With a Walk Score of 86, locals can accomplish most errands on foot, fostering a true “neighbourhood” sense.
- This region has a perfect Transit Score of 100, making it a haven for anyone using public transit. Locals can travel the astonishing two minutes by foot to Broadview Station, where they can board the Line 1 Bloor-Danforth subway. The metro travel to Bloor and Yonge takes only 8 minutes, and passengers can enjoy a 24-minute ride to Union Station. The Don Valley Parkway, which runs east and west to the route 401 and south to the Gardiner Expressway, is a driver’s exit from the city. Investors looking to profit from Toronto’s projected urban growth should choose 838 Broadview Avenue Condos.