Coming Soon, 685 Lake Shore Blvd E Condos is Pre-construction Condominium Development by Carlyle Communities in Toronto Located at Lake Shore Blvd E and Gardiner Expy.
- Developer: Carlyle Communities
- Address: 685 Lake Shore Blvd E, Toronto, ONM4M 3J9
- Nearest Intersection: Lake Shore Blvd E and Gardiner Expy
- Pricing: TBD
- Occupancy: TBD
- Suites/ Storeys: 760 Units/ 35 Storeys
- Suites Sizes: TBD
- Suite Types: TBD
- Maintenance Fees: TBD
- Deposit Structure: TBD
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment Available
Reasons to Buy in 685 Lake Shore Blvd E Condos !
- In the coming years, the Port Lands community of Toronto will experience a significant and exciting transformation. The Financial District in Toronto is less than half the size of this region. Riders will have access to the Lakeshore East GO Line and the Stouffville GO Line through this hub, which is provided by Ontario’s Transit-Oriented Communities initiative. For exercise and fresh air, locals can also enjoy riding, running, and strolling along the eight-mile Lower Don Recreational Trail. Tommy Thompson Park gives a valuable getaway into nature, and Cherry Beach is close by for a summer dip. The LCBO, Farm Boy, Shoppers Drug Mart, and other retail and dining establishments all carry the necessities of life. All may be reached conveniently by driving down Lake Shore Boulevard for five minutes.