Located on the north-west corner of Stanley Avenue and Dunn Street, the tower makes inventive use of its corner lot by utilizing the existing abandoned structure on-site and adding over 730,000 square feet of highly anticipated residential, hotel, and retail space to the neighbourhood.
- Developer: Bousfields
- Address: 6609 Stanley Avenue, Niagara Falls
- Nearest Intersection: Stanley Avenue & Dunn Street
- Pricing: Anticipated To Start From The Mid-To-High $300’s
- Occupancy: Anticipated For 2022
- Storeys / Suites: 72 Storeys / 456 Hotel Rooms & 275 Mixed Residential Units
- Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
- Suite Sizes: TBD
- Maintenance Fees: TBD
- Deposit Structure: TBD
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment Available
- The mixed-use tower will feature 275 residential units from the 33rd to the 55th floor, ranging from studios to three bedroom suites with an average unit size of 660 square feet. From floor 55 and upwards, the tower houses 456 hotel suites, including eight luxury executive suites on the 70th and 71st floor that offer panoramic views of the city and Falls.
- Within the dramatic crown of the tower is the Sky Garden, an extensively landscaped outdoor amenity space on the 57th floor that features a spectacular infinity pool overlooking the Falls.
- Cutaway-corners that begin above the podium widen as they lead up the 69 tower floors to the crown, connected at the top by the Sky Bridge – a penthouse gallery and event space with unobstructed views of the city and the Falls below.
- The tower features over 9,000 square feet of indoor amenity space, as well as four restaurants, a night club, recreation room, hotel function and meeting spaces.
- Located in the heart of the city, making residents just steps away from a number of amenities that Niagara Falls has to offer.
- Minutes away from Clifton Hill
- Residents will also have access to the Casinos, and the nightlife the city has to offer.
- Close to 80 wineries, breweries and distilleries
- Within close proximity to the Buffalo Border, making it easy for residents to be able to travel across the border
- Easy access to the GO Station
Reasons to Invest
- Niagara Falls is a great place to buy real estate. MoneySense ranked it as the 5th best place in Canada to buy real estate in 2019. Its real estate features low prices that have a 5-year annual ROI of 8 percent.
- This promising market will be supported by a lot of growth. Metrolinx says the Niagara Region population of 500,000 will double by 2041. As such, It has attracted many new developments.
- Driving this growth are many transportation infrastructure improvements. Niagara Region continues to receive increased GO train service. This includes year-round weekend GO train service to and from Union Station.