646 Dufferin Street Condos is Brand-New Condominium Development by Block Developments in Toronto Located at Dufferin St and Dundas St W.
- Developer: Block Developments
- Address: 646 Dufferin St, Toronto, ONM6K 2B4
- Nearest Intersection: Dufferin St and Dundas St W
- Pricing: TBD
- Occupancy: TBD
- Suites/ Storeys: 8 Storeys Buildings include 78 units and 7 Townhouse.
- Suites Sizes: TBD
- Suite Types: One-bedroom – Three-bedroom
- Maintenance Fees: TBD
- Deposit Structure: TBD
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment Available
Reasons to Buy in 646 Dufferin Street Condos !
- Brockton Village has played a significant role in the growth and history of Toronto and is unmatched in terms of accessibility to public transportation and walkability. Along Dundas Street West and College Street, locals may discover a variety of local retail services and shops, including grocery stores, banks, and pharmacies as well as several posh eateries, specialty cafés, and diners. community received an astronomically high Walk Score of 87, indicating that local errands can be run without using a car. This neighbourhood, which received a perfect Transit Score of 91, caters to busy commuters-on-the-go with its quick access to a variety of transportation alternatives. During peak hour, the Dundas streetcar, which is right outside the door, offers 5-minute interval service. Additionally, locals can easily access adjacent subway stations like Line 2 Dufferin Station (7 minutes by bus), or they can change trains at St. Patrick or Dundas Station for brief half-hour transit excursions to Union Station.