641 Queen Street E Condos is Preconstruction Condominium Development by Streetcar Developments in Toronto at Queen St E and Don Valley Pkwy.
- Developer: Streetcar Developments
- Address: 641 Queen St E, Toronto, ONM4M 1G4
- Nearest Intersection: Queen St E and Don Valley Pkwy
- Pricing: TBD
- Occupancy: TBD
- Suites/ Storeys: 9 Storeys/ 85 Units
- Suites Sizes: TBD
- Suite Types: One-bedroom – Two-bedroom + Den
- Maintenance Fees: TBD
- Deposit Structure: TBD
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment Available
Reasons to Buy in 641 Queen Street E Condos !
- A charming neighbourhood in southeast Toronto is called Riverdale. This condominium complex is in Riverside, a South Riverdale neighbourhood that is expanding and changing. The residents can easily see contrasts while strolling these streets. Condo owners can enjoy The Dark Horse Espresso Bar’s close-knit community atmosphere just a few steps away. Residents may access the famed Distillery District and St. Lawrence Market, which are both just across the river, in 15 minutes by transportation. Most errands can be completed on foot in this area, according to the Walk Score of 78/100. Residents can also take advantage of a high Transit Score of 92/100.
- You can also travel by foot or bicycle to reach the Lower Don Valley Trail. After a hard day at work, residents can easily cycle, hike, or stroll near the gurgling river. This condo development is a good investment because to the increasing number of high-end services that are present along this section of Queen Street East, as well as its close proximity to the downtown area and slightly lower pricing.