5500 Marineland Parkway Towns is a new townhome development by Marina Homes in Niagara Falls. This pre-construction project is located at 5500 Marineland Pkwy, near Stanley Avenue and McLeod Road in the Regional Municipality of Niagara.
- Developer: Marina Homes
- Address: 5500 Marineland Pkwy, Allanburg, Niagara Falls, ONL0S 1A0
- Nearest Intersection: Stanley Avenue and McLeod Road
- Pricing: TBD
- Occupancy: TBD
- Number of Homes: 292 Units
- Home Types: One-bedroom – Three-bedroom suites
- Homes Sizes: TBD
- Deposit Structure: TBD
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment Available
Building in Prime Locations
- A good community can impact your family life, education, friendships, and well-being. This is why Marina homes are committed to building high-quality communities that grow and evolve with you.
- Given the abundance of nearby rural amenities, getting about this area by car is pretty simple. Numerous grocery stores, parks, and schools can be found nearby, demonstrating how family-friendly the neighbourhood can be. You are only a 3-minute drive from one of the world’s natural wonders and the top-notch entertainment at Clifton Hill, so being close to the falls is a bonus. In addition, a brand-new Paradise Walk initiative aims to turn Niagara Falls into a spectacular tourist attraction. An amusement park, foreign eateries, a boutique hotel, condos, fashionable boutiques, and specialty stores will all be present there.
Sign up for Platinum Access with team The Realty Bulls!
Ready to submit a worksheet and secure a unit?
Connect with us and submit the worksheet details here !Click for the Worksheet