506 Church Street Condos is Condominium Development by Graywood Developments in Toronto, located at Bay St and Wellesley St W.
- Developer: Graywood Developments
- Address: 506 Church St, Toronto, ONM4Y 2C8
- Nearest Intersection: Church St and Maitland Street
- Pricing: TBD
- Occupancy: TBD
- Suites/ Storeys: 15 Storeys / 173 Units.
- Suites Sizes: TBD
- Suite Types: Studio – Three-bedroom
- Maintenance Fees: TBD
- Deposit Structure: TBD
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment Available
Reasons to Buy in 506 Church Street Condos !
- The Church and Wellesley region, sometimes referred to as “The Village,” is where 506 Church Street Condos are situated. In this neighbourhood, there are LGBT-friendly bars, restaurants, community centres, parks, and shops. The trendy stores, cafes, restaurants, patios, and bars in this neighbourhood are making it one of Toronto’s most sought-after neighbourhoods, and they also make it a lively and interesting place to live. The Sherbourne, College, and Wellesley subway stations are nearby, and Church and Wellesley are a desirable location that is convenient to the TTC. There are defined bike lanes, as well as clean streets, parks, and well-lit alleyways that make it pedestrian-friendly, thus many locals love travelling by bike here. Additionally, this region is adjacent to Toronto’s medical sector, which is home to important facilities including Mount Sinai and the Toronto General Hospital. Overall, the changes taking place in this neighbourhood will make it a magnet for investors for many years to come.