49 Jackes Avenue Condos is a new pre-construction condo development by Lifetime Developments. With a total of 216 units with 29 storeys. Coming soon to Yonge Street and St. Clair Avenue in Toronto.
- Developer: Lifetime Developments
- Address: 49 Jackes Avenue, Toronto, ON, Canada
- Nearest Intersection: Yonge & Eglinton
- Pricing: Anticipated To Start From The $500’s
- Occupancy: TBD
- Storeys / Suites: 29 Storeys / 216 Suites
- Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
- Deposit Structure: TBD
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment Available
Reasons to Invest at 49 Jackes Avenue !
The development, located at the intersection of St. Clair Avenue East, is in a prime location in Deer Park, just north of Summerhill. Deer Park is a vibrant commercial area along Yonge Street. Nearby highly desirable and affluent neighborhoods such as Rosedale, Forest Hill, and Moore Park. Residents of St. Clair Place will have direct access to the subway and major city street arteries while making it well-connected and convenient.
Travel within the city of Toronto couldn’t be more simple. St. Clair Place will be essentially built on top of the St. Clair TTC Station, providing instant access to the TTC Subway. The Two largest Subway Lines, Line 1 Yonge-University, and Line 2 Bloor-Danforth, intersect within Midtown, just three stops from Bloor-Yonge Station, making transportation through the six boroughs of Toronto and beyond a simple, seamless affair.
- Midtown has seen some of the most radical changes in Toronto over the past 50 years. Neighborhoods have transformed rapidly as progress, and urban density has demanded so much from the area. As populations continue to densify, Condos will continue to be a natural choice. We see development strategies from places like Yonge & Eglinton beginning to spread outward, with more high-rise buildings sprouting up in the Annex and Davis Ville, among others.
- Lifetime Developments is a staple of urban development in Toronto. With over three decades of experience, Lifetime has a reputation for building high-rising urban mixed-use properties that bridge communities and are steeped with style and convenience.