483 Bay Street Condos is High-Rise Condominium Development by Northam Realty, in Toronto Located at Bay St and Queen St W.
- Developer: Northam Realty
- Address: 483 Bay St, Toronto, ON M5G 1P5
- Nearest Intersection: Bay St and Queen St W
- Pricing: TBD
- Occupancy: TBD
- Suites/ Storeys: 590 Units / 70 Storeys
- Suites Sizes: TBD
- Suite Types: Studio – Three-bedroom + Den
- Maintenance Fees: TBD
- Deposit Structure: TBD
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment Available
Reasons to Buy in 483 Bay Street Condos !
- Few condominium buildings in Toronto can claim to have a view of Nathan Phillips Square. But that’s exactly what this amazing breakthrough does. It is not only close to the city’s administrative centre, but also near its premier shopping centre. The top shopping and dining opportunities in the city are accessible from this location. Toronto City Hall, Nathan Phillips Square, Toronto Old City Hall, Toronto Eaton Centre, and Ryerson University are within a short stroll from the condos. Financial District and Entertainment District are nearby areas of downtown that may be reached on foot. This address has a Walk Score of nearly 100 due to its exceptional walkability. Locals can reach these well-served transit lines and stations, Queen Subway Station, and Dundas Subway Station, by foot in less than 10 minutes. Its immaculate Transit Score of 100 reflects this outstanding transit service. In a nutshell, everything about this development is ideal. Amazing accommodations, perfect transportation, and perfect location.