467 Wellington Street W Condos is High-Rise Pre-construction Condominium Development by Smartliving in Toronto Located at Wellington St W and Spadina Ave.
- Developer: Smartliving
- Address: 467 Wellington St W, Toronto, ONM5V 1E7
- Nearest Intersection: Wellington St W and Spadina Ave
- Pricing: TBD
- Occupancy: TBD
- Suites/ Storeys: 255 Units/ 23 Storeys
- Suites Sizes: TBD
- Suite Types: One-bedroom – Three-bedroom
- Maintenance Fees: TBD
- Deposit Structure: TBD
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment Available
Reasons to Buy in 467 Wellington Street W Condos !
- With an excellent Walk Score of 87, daily errands may be completed without a car in this area. Within a ten-minute stroll are Rabba Fine Foods, Loblaws, Fresh & Wild Food Market, and Sobeys Urban Fresh Spadina. Nearby is a Metro station. Restaurants like Siempre Breakfast & Lunch, Pizza Rustica, and Anoush Middle Eastern Cuisine are located less than 10 minutes away. There are so many things to do around that it’s impossible to become bored. Within fifteen minutes, you may stroll to the CN Tower and Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada. In addition, it takes around 20 minutes to walk to the Art Gallery of Ontario, Harbourfront, and the Hockey Hall of Fame. It takes four minutes to get to Rodney’s Oyster House.
- Students would do well to live in this apartment development. It takes roughly twenty minutes to walk to OCAD University. A twenty-minute streetcar trip or a half-hour walk will get you to the University of Toronto. Due to the numerous streetcar and bus services in this region, it has a Transit Score that is almost perfect (98). King Street is serviced by streetcar routes 304, 504, and 508, which link to King Street Station and St. Andrew Station.