Scarborough’s 3355 Kingston Road Condos, a brand-new mixed-use condominium building by KAD Developments, is situated close to Kingston Road and Markham Road.
- Developer: KAD Development Group
- Address: 3355 Kingston Rd, Scarborough, ON M1M 1R3
- Nearest Intersection: Kingston Road and Markham Road
- Pricing: TBD
- Occupancy: TBD
- Suites/Storeys: 309 Units /11 Storey
- Suite Types: TBD
- Suite Sizes: TBD
- Maintenance Fees: TBD
- Deposit Structure: TBD
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment Available
Reasons to Buy at 3355 Kingston Road Condos
The neighborhood is becoming more and more family-friendly, and there are lots of schools, community centres, and eateries around. Additionally, the location is close to a number of parks, including Bellamy Road Park, Halbert Park, and Balcarra Parkette, and it takes only 8 minutes to reach the well-known Scarborough Bluffs.
TTC bus routes that routinely go along Kingston and Markham Road provide excellent public transportation service in this neighborhood. You may take the 102 from the condo’s doorstep to Warden Station in just 15 minutes, where it will take you another 30 minutes to go to downtown. For a direct access to the city centre, the Eglinton GO Station is also located in the neighborhood.
Scarborough Town Centre is nearby and can be reached in under 15 minutes. The Scarborough Town Centre TTC station and Scarborough RT are both located in this mall, which has more than 250 stores.