334 Bloor Street W Condos is Brand-New High-Rise Condominium Development by Brown Group of Companies in Toronto Located at Bloor St and Spadina Ave.
- Developer: Brown Group of Companies
- Address: 334 Bloor St W, Toronto, ONM5S 1W9
- Nearest Intersection: Bloor St and Spadina Ave
- Pricing: TBD
- Occupancy: TBD
- Suites/ Storeys: 35 Storeys/ 380 Units
- Suites Sizes: TBD
- Suite Types: Studio – Three-bedroom
- Maintenance Fees: TBD
- Deposit Structure: TBD
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment Available
Reasons to Buy in 334 Bloor Street W Condos !
- This new construction will be situated in a desirable area of the city, close to transportation options and several urban amenities. The Walk Score for this community is almost ideal (98 out of 100), indicating that people can get everywhere they need on foot. From this development, it takes 5 minutes to walk to the University of Toronto, and 7 minutes to take public transportation to get to George Brown College. The Transit Score for this region is extremely remarkable, scoring 96 out of 100, indicating that many residents have access to the greatest public transit in the city. This station will be located along the Yonge-University corridor of Line 1, which takes travellers 10 minutes to get to Union Station. Many entertainment venues around Union Station, and Employement Hub.