3291 Kingston Road Condos is Mixed-use Pre-construction Condominium Development by LCH Developments/ Lifestyle Custom Homes in Scarborough Located at Kingston Rd and Markham Rd
- Developer: LCH Developments/ Lifestyle Custom Homes
- Address: 3291 Kingston Rd, Scarborough, ONM1M 1P9
- Nearest Intersection: Kingston Rd and Markham Rd
- Pricing: TBD
- Occupancy: TBD
- Suites/ Storeys: 309 Units/ 11 Storeys
- Suites Sizes: TBD
- Suite Types: TBD
- Maintenance Fees: TBD
- Deposit Structure: TBD
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment Available
Reasons to Buy in 3291 Kingston Road Condos !
- The area surrounding the school The Bellamy and Bellehaven routes, as well as bus lines along Kingston Road, provide bicycle access to the Eglinton GO station, which is located north of the property. residential properties in the Eglinton region and more expensive properties south of Kingston Road. The well-known Scarborough Bluffs are a quick 5-minute drive from this property for individuals who like natural scenery. The Bluffs is a magnificent escarpment that is well-known for its crystal-clear water, beaches, hiking paths, and other amenities. The majority of the adjacent residents live near restaurants and walking distance from schools. Residents can easily access restaurants and local eateries like Tim Hortons, Popeyes, and Subway on foot, while students can easily get to nearby schools such Bliss Carman Senior and Scarborough Village Public School.