309 Cherry Street Condos is Pre-construction Condominium Development by Castlepoint Numa in Toronto Located at Cherry St and Lake Shore Blvd E.
- Developer: Castlepoint Numa
- Address: 309 Cherry St, Toronto, ONM5A 3L3
- Nearest Intersection: Cherry St and Lake Shore Blvd E
- Pricing: TBD
- Occupancy: TBD
- Suites/ Storeys: Two buildings consist of 1013 Units; one is of 11 and other is 52 Storeys
- Suites Sizes: TBD
- Suite Types: One-bedroom – Three-bedroom
- Maintenance Fees: TBD
- Deposit Structure: TBD
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment Available
Reasons to Buy in 309 Cherry Street Condos !
- Along Toronto’s waterfront is a vibrant community called The Port Lands. Plans have been put into action over the past few years to convert some of the unproductive land in the area into flourishing mixed-use districts. Steps separate the 309 Cherry condo development from the city’s cruise ship terminal and the scenic harbour. Cherry Beach, a well-liked hub with sandy shorelines, sports fields, an off-leash dog park, and is a favourite gathering area during the summer months, is only a short stroll away. All your daily requirements, including groceries, stores, and services, are a short drive away by car, and the brand-new 514 streetcar, which connects to Union Station, is only a seven-minute walk away. New campuses for George Brown and OCAD University are being built just west of this location and will probably result in an increase in both full-time and part-time students. Professional tenants will find the location to be a fantastic choice because of its quick commute to places with significant job densities, like The Financial District.