2901 Highway 7 Condos is High-Rise Condominium Development by Liberty Developments in Vaughan, located at Highway 7 and Maplecrete Rd.
- Developer: Liberty Developments
- Address: 2901 Hwy 7, Concord, Vaughan, ON L4K 1W2
- Nearest Intersection: Highway 7 and Maplecrete Rd
- Pricing: TBD
- Occupancy: TBD
- Suites/ Storeys: Three Towers of 49,45 and 22 Storeys / 1318 Units.
- Suites Sizes: TBD
- Suite Types: Studio – Three-bedroom
- Maintenance Fees: TBD
- Deposit Structure: TBD
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment Available
Reasons to Buy in 2901 Highway 7 Condos !
- The VMC, one of Vaughan’s most desirable and eagerly anticipated new neighbourhoods, will house 2901 Highway 7 Condos. The recently extended York-Spadina subway line has spurred an unprecedented number of new home ideas and master-planned communities in this area. Within a short distance of the site, there are numerous dining establishments, bars, and entertainment options. Additionally, the Vaughan Mills Outlet Mall, which has over 200 stores and services for all consumers, is conveniently located nearby. the TTC Line 1 subway extension’s Vaughan Metropolitan Centre (VMC) station. Commuters can travel to downtown Toronto in under an hour by using these routes. The site’s proximity to major highways, including routes 400, 404, 401, 410, and more, will be advantageous to motorists. This facilitates easy travel within the GTA and Vaughan. This community will be well-liked by a wide range of consumers due to the outstanding transit, future commercial hub, culture, and family-friendly attitude.