Coming Soon, 289 Balliol Street Condos is High-Rise Preconstruction Condominium Development by Menkes Developments in Toronto Located at Mt Pleasant Rd and Davisville Ave.
- Developer: Menkes Developments
- Address: 289 Balliol St, Toronto, ONM4S 1C7
- Nearest Intersection: Mt Pleasant Rd and Davisville Ave
- Pricing: TBD
- Occupancy: TBD
- Suites/ Storeys: 260 Units/ 28 Storeys
- Suites Sizes: TBD
- Suite Types: Studio – Three-bedroom
- Maintenance Fees: TBD
- Deposit Structure: TBD
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment Available
Reasons to Buy in 289 Balliol Street Condos !
- The 289 Balliol Street Condos are a part of Davisville Village, a bustling community. This Midtown Toronto suburb is sought-after and thriving, and residents have access to first-rate surrounding facilities. With an 82-walk score and an 81-transit score, you can be sure that everything you need is close at hand. Future inhabitants of the new condo can discover banks, pharmacies, restaurants, including both take-out and fine dining, cafes and bars, numerous grocery stores, and boutique shops in the wonderfully connected and family-friendly neighbourhood where the new condo is located. Additionally, it will be close to the Yonge and Eglinton Centre, a great location for entertainment and shopping. The Davisville station is a 10-minute walk to the west or can be reached by TTC buses. Additionally, the opening of the Eglinton Crosstown LRT will make using public transportation much simpler.