2650 St. Clair Ave W Townhomes is Brand-New Pre-Construction Development by Dunpar Homes in Toronto, located at St Clair Ave W and Scarlett Rd.
- Developer: Dunpar Homes
- Address: 2650 St. Clair Ave W, Toronto, ONM6N 1M2
- Nearest Intersection: St Clair Ave W and Scarlett Rd
- Pricing: TBD
- Occupancy: TBD
- Number of Homes: 98 Units
- Home Sizes: TBD
- Home Types: TBD
- Deposit Structure: TBD
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment Available
Reasons to Buy in 2650 St. Clair Ave W Townhomes !
- Due to the Humber River’s proximity to the Lambton neighbourhoods, the region has a lush, fertile landscape with many of parks and other green areas. Due to its ideal location between Mississauga, North York, and Downtown Toronto—three of the GTA’s main population and employment centers—this neighbourhood has grown in popularity. Surprisingly, the new townhome neighbourhood is not far from the Bloor-Danforth Line 2 Old Mill subway station. Transferring at Yonge-Bloor or St. George stations will make it simple to get to North York. The Gardiner offers the convenience of swiftly and simply travelling across the city and is conveniently accessible. These features are all intended to increase the convenience of urban living. You may expect to live in a welcoming, social, and connected neighbourhood.